Pushing Tp Hands Too Much?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)MP1 ($40.75)MP2 ($8.20)MP3 ($39.80)CO ($19.25)Button ($56.30)SB ($41.65)Hero ($44.85)UTG ($13.25)UTG+1 ($103.50)Preflop: Hero is BB with T :D , Q :D . UTG calls $0.50, 4 folds, CO calls $0.50, 1 fold, SB completes, Hero checks.Flop: ($2) 7 :club: , 7 :) , T :)(4 players)SB bets $0.5, Hero raises to $2.5, UTG calls $2.50, CO folds, SB calls $2.Turn: ($9.50) 2 :D(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $5, UTG calls $5, SB calls $5.River: ($24.50) 9 :)(3 players)SB checks, Hero checks, UTG checks.Final Pot: $24.50When to slow down? Or are we ok with this?

Looks fine to me. Based on the way they've played the hand, it looks like they're on draws, so I like the bet on the turn (might've made it a bit more) and check on the river.

I don't like betting more on the turn cause it walks us right into a trap from a 7. In betting half pot, we keep the pot small, which is what our hand should be winning in this case.
Oh, Scott..I'm so strangely attracted to you when you post exactly the words that are in my mind.

Check turn. SB bet/call on flop is suspicious and another call could either indicate draw or a hand. Why are we trying to build a pot with TP queen kicker in an unraised pot? No need to get involved. Only solid river card is another 10 or a rag non club. As played check/call river although it seems half the time its a msised draw and the other half of the time its a 7. Might be another 10 betting also. Don't like this hand at all. Maybe I'm too passive but in an unraised pot maybe that's a good thing.