Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Hero ($725)SB ($1329.84)BB ($208.70)UTG ($402.20)MP ($499.44)CO ($297.50)Preflop: Hero is Button with 7 :club: , 6 :D . SB posts a blind of $2. 3 folds, Hero calls $4, SB (poster) completes, BB checks.Flop: ($12) 6 :D , J :) , 5 :D(3 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $10, SB calls $10, BB folds.Turn: ($32) 4 :)(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $20, SB calls $20.River: ($72) 3 :)(2 players)SB bets $500, Hero ...Villian is CRAZY. Probably drunk. Going up and down and all over town. I'm playing as many pots as possible with him.- Jordan

I don't know. He was absolutely nuts.He had min bet and raised 6x back and forth on flops with nothing, then pushed a turn with nothing, for huge amounts.one hand he min bet, was raised and called with gutshot + flush draw. Turned the flush and pushed.one hand he did min raises back and forth back and forth with nothing and pushed the river, lost.next time he did this back and forth with a boat and pushed in a big pot and won.uhm. just a crazy drunk dude. He bet $500 into a few pots on flops that had $40 in them. stuff like that.- Jordan

Misclick?????Wondering since you got PT how often you're open limping from the button. I'm usually raising preflop.If he's drunk and stupid, then i'm fairly close to calling here and accepting if I'm behind on this hand.

Misclick?????Wondering since you got PT how often you're open limping from the button. I'm usually raising preflop.If he's drunk and stupid, then i'm fairly close to calling here and accepting if I'm behind on this hand.
Hardly ever I limp button.Def. not a misclick.I limped cause I didn't want to raise and give him a chance to fold PF, as he was folding PF occasionally to raises.- Jordan

Yeah, I've seen players like this before. If he's overbet multiple times, and you know he's capable of doing this with nothing, you're probably ahead about 3/4 of the time. Easy call.

mmmm, you siad he bet with monsters and bet with air, depends if you think he has the flush
I think that just makes it more likely that it's a bluff here.That 3 :club: was the perfect bluff card, really.He thinks you have to have the flush to call him here, probably.It's an easy call vs this guy, IMO.I don't know about 400 NL, but I've noticed a lot of players love to bluff the flush cards.

Jordan,I don't have the stack information in front of me, but you should push if you have any left.Give him the money if he has the flush. If he was lucky enough to catch you, then so be it. You'll win it back in the long run if this is how he plays 2/4 NL.

Jordan,I don't have the stack information in front of me, but you should push if you have any left.Give him the money if he has the flush. If he was lucky enough to catch you, then so be it. You'll win it back in the long run if this is how he plays 2/4 NL.
You make me hot. Yea, I had $200ish behind me.The $500 was like such a random surprise I literally didn't even think about the $200 I had behind me, I just was like wow, I call. Haha.You and Naismith are the two that suggested a push. Wish the $500 didn't catch me off guard so much, cause I agree with you both. edit -- when I say caught off guard...like, when I'm a hand and I have to make a decision it's easy to get caught up in a hand and not thinking clearly or 100% effectively...I felt like this was the case...and I'm usually pretty good at slowing things down and thinking thru a tough, or weird (in this case), decision. Kinda sux that I didn't here, but oh well.He showed A2o and I win.- Jordan
You make me hot. Yea, I had $200ish behind me.The $500 was like such a random surprise I literally didn't even think about the $200 I had behind me, I just was like wow, I call. Haha.You and Naismith are the two that suggested a push. Wish the $500 didn't catch me off guard so much, cause I agree with you both. edit -- when I say caught off guard...like, when I'm a hand and I have to make a decision it's easy to get caught up in a hand and not thinking clearly or 100% effectively...I felt like this was the case...and I'm usually pretty good at slowing things down and thinking thru a tough, or weird (in this case), decision. Kinda sux that I didn't here, but oh well.He showed A2o and I win.- Jordan
His [straight] was longer than yours!Nice call.(This content-free post is brought to you by the The Bored at Work On a Monday Morning Foundation).
lol, I didn't even consider pushing back. That seems like the right play. You are easily ahead enough here for this to work, might as well get it all in.

I don't mind a call here if you really feel you are good, but why push unless you are holding the ace high flush or the straight flush? If he's got **** he's not going to call, but if hes got any piece of the flush he'll probably look you up here depending on how much you raise it up too. Also trying to bluff him here by pushing and repping a nut-flush if you put him on the flush is too risky IMO with a total fish. Not that you would try that, just speculating.Waiting for a better spot isn't a bad idea either, but if you made a read and had a gut-feeling that you were good then you did nothing wrong here.

I don't mind a call here if you really feel you are good, but why push unless you are holding the ace high flush or the straight flush? If he's got **** he's not going to call, but if hes got any piece of the flush he'll probably look you up here depending on how much you raise it up too. Also trying to bluff him here by pushing and repping a nut-flush if you put him on the flush is too risky IMO with a total fish. Not that you would try that, just speculating.Waiting for a better spot isn't a bad idea either, but if you made a read and had a gut-feeling that you were good then you did nothing wrong here.
he wouldn't fold bottom pair for $200 more after betting $500 on the river.He was insane.- Jordan

I think the reason for pushing, is that we have the best hand fairly often, and will be called for the extra 200. So its +Ev to call, and +ev to raise?

Oh you only had 200 more, I missed that part. Was tired last night when I read the post, haha. Push away then! Sucker him right into calling. A guy like him is not going to fold for 200 more when he just put 500 in no matter what he's got, he can't lose that 500 haha..