I've seen players (mostly at higher limit tables) and dealers handle chips with ease and I've always been impressed as to how people could cut a stack of chips into perfect stacks of 5, every time. The way they do it, it looks like they're using their index finger to cut the remaining stack and balance the chips. Is this chip cut "called" something? Any advice on how to do it?

I guess the consensus is to practice. Will do.@eYank: The title is hilarious, that's why. No, I know it's not a CP mistake. "Turns straight"...nothing to do with the cards.
Ok, wait...isn't it actually a cardplayer mistake too?!?!? looks like he flopped the straight, not turned it. Am I just tired or is this the case?? Edit: Nevermind, I am just tired. I see it's a flopped straight, then turned better one. Ignore me.
its called chip shuffling
Nono, not shuffling. I see it most when someone buys chips from a dealer at a table, say $100 in reds, the dealer does that really swift cut thing and measures out 4 stacks of 5 chips. Follow? I'm not doing a great job of explaining this.
Ok, wait...isn't it actually a cardplayer mistake too?!?!? looks like he flopped the straight, not turned it. Am I just tired or is this the case?? Edit: Nevermind, I am just tired. I see it's a flopped straight, then turned better one. Ignore me.
Gah.

dealers cut chips different by the game you play.. POKER- they cut chips with the thumb BLACKJACK- they cut chips with the index finger(pointing finger)it just takes practice...take a stack(20 chips) and just cut and stack, cut and stack..over and over again..