I think Wasica should have called the ALL IN by Binger and Gold because he had a straight and flush draw. But when there's 6 million more for 2nd that's a tough call. Man, I think that was the main hand! He would have even up with Gold on chip count for Heads up!Gold had unorthodox playing styles which made it unpredictable to put him on a hand!!!! Very diiferent kind of poker!!!I love blueberries and strawberries too!

I think Wasica should have called the ALL IN by Binger and Gold because he had a straight and flush draw. But when there's 6 million more for 2nd that's a tough call. Man, I think that was the main hand! He would have even up with Gold on chip count for Heads up!Gold had unorthodox playing styles which made it unpredictable to put him on a hand!!!! Very diiferent kind of poker!!!I love blueberries and strawberries too!
He was definately playing for 2nd place money on that hand.

I think Wasica should have called because I would put Binger on a pair or made hand with flop. Wasica has a draw with over 9 outs which was 35%. Like I said this hand will be discuss quite a bit for sure to the poker purists.Like he said and quoted"It was sick". I'd like to hear Daniel's take on that hand.

I'd like to hear Daniel's take on that hand.
What does Daniel's take matter? We all know how he likes to play for 2nd cause the money matters. Therefore, he'll back up the fold because it was +EV for 2nd place.

I like HanguMiguk post! You really must hate this guy Gold. If you watch the show "Entourage" the character Ari "GOLD" is based on Jamie Gold. Reason being is that he knew the creator of the show. What a coincidence eh!You can read the article on espn.com. It basically states that he didn't want to WIN first place because of all the fame. He didn't want to be famous.Reason being is that he represents famous stars for a living and see's what they all go through with fame and fortune!

I like HanguMiguk post! You really must hate this guy Gold. If you watch the show "Entourage" the character Ari "GOLD" is based on Jamie Gold. Reason being is that he knew the creator of the show. What a coincidence eh!You can read the article on espn.com. It basically states that he didn't want to WIN first place because of all the fame. He didn't want to be famous.Reason being is that he represents famous stars for a living and see's what they all go through with fame and fortune!
dude, you do realize that people shoot angles in this game, right?fuck gold

what do you mean shoot angles???Can you clarify for me please.I'm not fully understanding your reasoning. All i have to say is that you have to play the person and the surroundings at the time. Keep in mind the money involved, cameras, lights, etc. These are other factors which would affect decision making too. Ask anyone at the Protege table and they would agree. I would like an explanation of shooting angles though.