***official Espn Main Event Pay Per View Thread***

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on the bright side...we're not going to have a champion from stars this year.
unless he decides to sign on with them like hachem did....... grrrrr
Cunningham was a 3-1 dog, Jamie Gold will never win another tournament again. He's going ot like retire from poker or something gay after this.
well considering he'll be the all time tournament cash leader by far, he wont have to win anything else.and some of you guys are pathetic.give it up with the insults already.

only because he's hit every single flop.Yes...but he has totally dominated the final table also.You cant dominate the table when you hit every flop.I met this he tried to talk to me but I could sense he had a arrogance about him I dispised

scotty brought up a good point:binger and wasicka should agree to split whatever each of them wins 50-50 a nd just start moving all ini add:at least on their blinds so that they can build up a formidable stack to beat himf collusion, just get a stack to take against gold, and double up against him to actually win.

How come everybody is saying that wasn't a bad call? Hes getting 1.3:1 against the best player at the table BY FAR. Now yes it could be a move but if Allen has 72o you're only a 2:1 favorite to double up the best player by far and lose 1/9 of your chips. Its a horrible call. You can't beat ****, and Allen for the most part hasn't been splashing around. And then to say he KNEW he was in a coinflip just makes me believe hes more of a jerk and hes not that good.

only because he's hit every single flop.Yes...but he has totally dominated the final table also.You cant dominate the table when you hit every flop.I met this he tried to talk to me but I could sense he had a arrogance about him I dispised
I hope Wasicka comes back and pwns Gold....and then after the final card comes off Gold dies on the stage
How come everybody is saying that wasn't a bad call? Hes getting 1.3:1 against the best player at the table BY FAR. Now yes it could be a move but if Allen has 72o you're only a 2:1 favorite to double up the best player by far and lose 1/9 of your chips. Its a horrible call. You can't beat ****, and Allen for the most part hasn't been splashing around. And then to say he KNEW he was in a coinflip just makes me believe hes more of a jerk and hes not that good.
that was the 4th time allen pushed since coming back from the break....like 10 mins or so. chances are allen isnt that strong, so take the gamble to knock out your only semi-threat at the table....if you double him up hes still only even with the other 2 guys which isnt a big deal to your stack either.

well considering he'll be the all time tournament cash leader by far, he wont have to win anything else.and some of you guys are pathetic.give it up with the insults already.Where do people get off defending people they have never met?Ive met the guy hes a *******

that was the 4th time allen pushed since coming back from the break....like 10 mins or so. chances are allen isnt that strong, so take the gamble to knock out your only semi-threat at the table....if you double him up hes still only even with the other 2 guys which isnt a big deal to your stack eitherWhen did KJ become strong?