***official Espn Main Event Pay Per View Thread***

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone trying to watch on a mac, because I'm having problems despite using the newest version of internet explorer.
I am on a Mac, I clicked on system requirements and it said it would not work on a Mac.Windows 95 and up only.

anyone still having the black screen problem. i bought it through cox comm. and have been on the channel, but it's just a black screen. have been on hold for over 30 minutes on the phone...oh well....also, is there somewhere on the internet to listen to the sirius broadcast w. phil gordon or do you have to have sirius? thanks in adv.

If Gold wins, ESPN won't need to do the show where the winner discusses the key hands. He's giving commentary on his great play and the other's poor play as he goes.He's getting under my skin and all I'm doing is watching.

Jamie Gold Takes A Huge Pot22. Jamie Gold calls from under the gun, Erik Friberg calls from late position, Allen Cunningham limps from the button and Doug Kim checks his big blind. The flop comes 9diamond9heart8heart and Kim checks. Gold bets $1,000,000 and Friberg makes the call. Cunningham also calls the bet and Kim folds. The turn is the 5spade and Gold checks. Friberg checks and Cunningham bets $2,000,000. Gold makes the call and Friberg folds. The river is the Aspade and Gold checks. Cunningham bets $2,000,000 and Gold makes the call. Gold shows 10-9 and Cunningham shows a nine as he mucks his hand. Gold rakes a huge pot of just under $10,000,000.

Well, it looks like I can't get the PPV service. Thought this was gonna be real cool, instead the cable company just ****s up again. Way to go fellas, way to go.
order it online, just make sure you update your internet explorer first