***official Espn Main Event Pay Per View Thread***

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamie bluffs off a small part of his stack to Richard after a J3J flop. Richard flopped a set in position.

PHIL GORDON THINKS THE FINAL TABLE WILL END AT 6AM!!bwahahahafunny phil... too much action for it to last that longI TAKE THE UNDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie bluffs off a small part of his stack to Richard after a J3J flop. Richard flopped a set in position.
you mean trip jacks? It seems like Gold is playing a lot of pots early, and Cunningham is playing tight early.

position poker? eh, jamie makes another donation ... this time to douglas (hope i got the name right)

Lee limped qj utg. JJs3s flop. I cant believe Jamie Gold didn't take another stab when the As hit the turn.
Anyone else think this hand looked like Gold was making a free-card raise with his flush draw... checked when it hit, only to be pissed when the board paired on the river?

Does anyone know if there's a streaming audio commentary for free similar to what CardPlayer did last year or is it all PPV now? I don't plan on watching the whole thing anyway so I just wanted to hear some commentary. You have to pay for the Sirius stuff too, right?

117 User(s) are reading this topic (49 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)66 Members: bascomeb, GrindingAway, Vatche, pckt10s, Cupsogue Bum, SanDiego13, zimmer4141, jmkiser, rbrunr800, ForRealDD, bbgun, Robert Melendez, BellaireDrew, flyingdonkey, nell789, TWW909, scottyno, Tremomey, kevo, HoosierAlum, Jerry, LTrace17, sandwedge, grannysmith, Haz, lifeofsports, Alina, blakheart, crowTrobot, gobears, NeedAJoker, mooncons, augustquaich, GolferDan, Orion071, Wingman008, I Bleed Sooner Red, CobaltBlue, dsacks12, DNIQUE420, tyfgine, GillFinigan, JohnGalt, reid12, maximumllc, WakeBB, sideSHOWbob, RodReynolds, schnoodle_C, nasmatic23, bmtphs05, The Phoenix, Storm Pockets, elk-, fckthis, alf13, jjdylan, Stu, ripptyde, sholden, mattb5, 109suited, sixhands, dreilly, STYLINHAWYN, TimADugannot bad

and jamie gold takes a HUGE pot off of Allen Cunningham12 million suspected in the pot