***official Espn Main Event Pay Per View Thread***

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gold already re-raising and making a point on the first handshort stack folded, so Gold winsthey can't show the cards-------------Thu Aug 10 14:13:00 PDT 2006Jamie Gold Takes the First Pot1. Doug Kim raises to $480,000 from late position and Jamie Gold, from the cutoff, raises to $1,480,000. Kim folds and Gold rakes the first pot.

anyone that ordered it off cable PPV getting anything besides the black screen. Starting to wonder if it was $25 wasted.
I ordered it on Buckeye Cable and it wasn't showing up, so I called them. According to the girl I talked to, they can't show it because of "contract restrictions" with ESPN... She didn't know anything else. But I'm not going to get to watch it... Sucks.

I ordered it...and voila!A BLACK SCREEN.I called the comcast A-hols..and they said: "I don't know what is going on"What "is going on" is that I am watching a black screen.Comcast sucks...

u could do what i did years ago, call up now and complainwhen they tell u its not working and they arent sure what to do just say ok ill waitthen even if it does come on when u get ur bill call up and complain that u refuse to pay since all uhad was a blank screenused to work when the wwf ppvs used to come on late and i called up and complained

I ordered it...and voila!A BLACK SCREEN.I called the comcast A-hols..and they said: "I don't know what is going on"What "is going on" is that I am watching a black screen.Comcast sucks...
I'd be pissedMine came on right when it was starting and is working perfectlyI hope it works for you all soon, it's actually pretty good

I got more info...Talked to someone else at comcast...They say that the problem is with the BROADCASTER.Can you say FIASCO? Absolute unmitigated financial disaster?ESPN SUCKS!I got friggin people coming over...this is getting me steamed.

also in st louis, also ordered on charter, also nothing but black screen. then i went and ordered it online from espn, and its also a black screen. i'm starting to get pissed off.
just got off the phone with charter and they don't know what the hell is going on. the guy says that channel 842 doesn't even say wsop me but on my box it does. the supervisor is supposed to be calling me back. this sux, maybe i should study anyway
u could do what i did years ago, call up now and complainwhen they tell u its not working and they arent sure what to do just say ok ill waitthen even if it does come on when u get ur bill call up and complain that u refuse to pay since all uhad was a blank screenused to work when the wwf ppvs used to come on late and i called up and complained
this is def. worth a try. if it comes on later on the day, you could still complain that you were getting a blank screen for a long period and left the house out of anger and killed 10 innocent people. do this ofcourse after the WSOP is over so you can get your money back and maybe watch the event if it starts working

I WORK FOR TWC AND ADELPHIA ADELPHIA IS EXPERINCING ISSUES WITH THE WSOP BROADCAST TECHS ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON THE SITUATION IF THE PROBLEM IS NOT FIXED YOU SHOULD CALL TWC AND GET REFUNDED IF YOU ARE WATCHING TWC, 663 IS THE CHANNEL TO ODER THE WSOP ME

Dan Nassif out AK Vs 22, he miniraised instead of going all in preflop when gold had already raised preflopFlop 235turn Aceriver TenGold takes the first player out