AND it helps when they put it in on a Jack high flush :club: Omaha Hi $0.25-$0.25 PL (Real Money), #832,446,276 Table Tlemcen, 10 Aug 2006 3:32 PM ET Seat 3: nukita ($2.50 in chips) Seat 4: VSK_ ($24.50 in chips) Seat 5: ShizzMoney0 ($23.65 in chips) I am dealt QC,7D,QS,AD Seat 6: indesit ($15.55 in chips) Seat 7: mrlarch ($20.15 in chips) Seat 8: ElMiguel ($11.50 in chips) Seat 9: .POKERSHARK. ($37.35 in chips) Seat 10: --Ram-- ($34.70 in chips) ANTES/BLINDSShizzMoney0 posts blind ($0.25), indesit posts blind ($0.25), nukita posts blind ($0.25).PRE-FLOPmrlarch bets $0.50, ElMiguel calls $0.50, .POKERSHARK. folds, --Ram-- folds, nukita calls $0.25, VSK_ calls $0.50, ShizzMoney0 calls $0.25, indesit calls $0.25.FLOP [board cards QD,7C,2D ]ShizzMoney0 checks, indesit checks, mrlarch checks, ElMiguel bets $1.50, nukita folds, VSK_ folds, ShizzMoney0 calls $1.50, indesit folds, mrlarch calls $1.50.TURN [board cards QD,7C,2D,6D ]ShizzMoney0 checks, mrlarch bets $2, ElMiguel bets $5, ShizzMoney0 calls $5, mrlarch calls $3.RIVER [board cards QD,7C,2D,6D,2H ]ShizzMoney0 bets $5, mrlarch folds, ElMiguel calls $4.50 and is all-in.SHOWDOWNShizzMoney0 shows [ QC,7D,QS,AD ]ElMiguel mucks cards [ 10D,5C,JD,JS ]ShizzMoney0 wins $0.50, ShizzMoney0 wins $31. SURE, its a bit of gloating, but don't you wish all flops were this easy?

SURE, its a bit of gloating, but don't you wish all flops were this easy?
yes
you cant clat call top set, ESPECIALLY on a 2 flush board. you gotta re-pot that flop and i mean GOTTApertty ugly way to play that hand, and get lucky.
sw?shizz flopped top set with the nut flush draw...wasnt he winning no matter what here... isnt that the point of the gloating?
Uhm, kids, he had the nutz on the flop and turn, and top boat on the river. WTF are you all talking about? He played it perfect.
QFT

I don't know. I think a C/R on the turn might have been better. On the turn, you can get paid off by a flush or a set whereas on the river, it's usually one or the other. For instance, that other opponent may have folded a king high flush that he would have called the turn with.I also find it amusing that one person noticed you flopped a set and missed the flush, while someone else noticed you hit the flush but missed the set. You wouldn't think it would work both ways like that.

i dont know...sure it looks easy but the hand looks badly misplayed. you coulda got more money outta that hand but didnt. i think you could c/r that turn all day and bet more (or even push) on that river.
sw?How could he have gotten more on the river when his one remaining opponent called all-in? check/potting the turn probably gets the same result.