Maybe we could go in together on this.
We'd make billions, if not brazilians. I'm also thinking of trading cards, you could put shreds of firemen uniforms or debris from the buildings in every 50th pack.www.911ismobney.com
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you're wondering how I can turn a profit with that kind of deal, but don't worry. I've got a few tricks up my sleeve. You'd be surprised how cheap labor is south of the border. Anyway, send me a PM if you would like an advanced copy of this deck. It's going for $9.99 right now.
I might buy all of them just so they arent circulating. Or I could let you hang yourself. Hmmm...am I feeling generous?
Hey, I had an idea too. I was thinking of making custom 9/11 poker chips. Also, 9/11 card protectors, 9/11 poker T-shirts and hats, 9/11 poker tables and rake buckets, 9/11 chip racks and finally, 9/11 poker visors.Would anyone be interested in buying any of these? I would donate 50% of the profits to some 9/11 charity or something. I'm figuring I can do some good while getting rich off the most horrific event in US history.But I want your feedback before I put up my money for this because I certainly want to make sure I'll be making a healthy profit off of the memory of so many dead Americans.
Ok, man. No need to be sarcastic. I'm trying to do a good thing for America here. So what if I turn a tidy little profit on the side?
We'd make billions, if not brazilians. I'm also thinking of trading cards, you could put shreds of firemen uniforms or debris from the buildings in every 50th pack.www.911ismobney.com
Now that's an idea with legs.
I might buy all of them just so they arent circulating. Or I could let you hang yourself. Hmmm...am I feeling generous?
Are you anti-American?

I don't post here often anymore. Well I never really did post much but I checked in for some WSOP talk. Just my opinion but I think this idea along with some of the responses is tasteless. Remember thousands of people getting killed with a deck of cards that shows the buildings blowing up/falling. With people jumping to their deaths instead of burning to death included. You want to remember? Say a prayer for their families. I know I haven't forgot anything. For what its worth I'm a fireman in NYC.

I know you're wondering how I can turn a profit with that kind of deal, but don't worry. I've got a few tricks up my sleeve. You'd be surprised how cheap labor is south of the border. Anyway, send me a PM if you would like an advanced copy of this deck. It's going for $9.99 right now.
can i use my fcp points? :club:
Turd likes to stir up general lately.as a vet, you should know this by now.
Its interesting how far he will go these days. ::sigh:: Though its fun flaming him anyway :club:

Turd loves to folk with General and jump over the line of appropriateness. The racist one, okay, I admit, I laughed a little. This one lacks the humor for me. I saw it coming right off the bat. In fact, I thought the card photos would be worse.

I don't post here often anymore. Well I never really did post much but I checked in for some WSOP talk. Just my opinion but I think this idea along with some of the responses is tasteless. Remember thousands of people getting killed with a deck of cards that shows the buildings blowing up/falling. With people jumping to their deaths instead of burning to death included. You want to remember? Say a prayer for their families. I know I haven't forgot anything. For what its worth I'm a fireman in NYC.
First of all, I just want to thank you for everything you've done. This deck is a tribute to all of you. PM me your address and I'll send you one for free. Shipping and handling not included.
Turd loves to folk with General and jump over the line of appropriateness. The racist one, okay, I admit, I laughed a little. This one lacks the humor for me. I saw it coming right off the bat. In fact, I thought the card photos would be worse.
i kinda like this one better than the racist one., but i'm also goin to hell
Turd likes to stir up general
QFT
Ok, man. No need to be sarcastic. I'm trying to do a good thing for America here. So what if I turn a tidy little profit on the side?Now that's an idea with legs. Are you anti-American?
USA USA
I think this is a stupid idea. Do you want to be reminded of 9/11 when playing cards? What are you going to put on the face of the cards? Crumbling towers? Charred bodies? Bad idea.
So you're saying you're just going to forget all about the victims of this tragedy, and only think about them when it's convienent? I, for one, am a patriot. Maybe you have some self examining to do.
The Ace of Diamonds appears to be my father, I demand 50% royalties as the heir to his estate or you'll be hearing from my attorney.
That's really going to cut into my bottom line. I guess I can always cut out the charity donations though.
Ok, man. No need to be sarcastic. I'm trying to do a good thing for America here. So what if I turn a tidy little profit on the side?
So here's an idea... Why not design some cards with your own ORIGINAL artwork and sell those along with a set of 9/11 cards that are NOT showing the planes hitting the towers and people jumping to their deaths? And donate 100% of the PROFIT (not costs) to some 9/11 charity? But when you really think about it, hasn't enough money been collected and distributed at this point? I mean really, how much is enough? How long will these charity's be collecting? Who is left to pay that hasn't already gotten support from the red cross, and the trillion other charities that were started post 9/11? But that's not your fault.I wouldn't have a problem with you doing that, even though you'd still technically be using the emotions people still feel about 9/11 as your marketing avenue.One last note though... I don't think anyone NEEDS to be reminded of 9/11. If you were able to forget it, you're not functioning fully to begin with. Tributes are fine, and there will be tribute TV shows every September from here on out until we are all in the ground or on the mantle. A set of playing cards isn't going to mean anything and certainly isn't really doing anything good for America.No offense.
First of all, I just want to thank you for everything you've done. This deck is a tribute to all of you. PM me your address and I'll send you one for free. Shipping and handling not included.
Unbelievable. Your a piece of ****.
So here's an idea... Why not design some cards with your own ORIGINAL artwork and sell those along with a set of 9/11 cards that are NOT showing the planes hitting the towers and people jumping to their deaths? And donate 100% of the PROFIT (not costs) to some 9/11 charity? But when you really think about it, hasn't enough money been collected and distributed at this point? I mean really, how much is enough? How long will these charity's be collecting? Who is left to pay that hasn't already gotten support from the red cross, and the trillion other charities that were started post 9/11? But that's not your fault.I wouldn't have a problem with you doing that, even though you'd still technically be using the emotions people still feel about 9/11 as your marketing avenue.One last note though... I don't think anyone NEEDS to be reminded of 9/11. If you were able to forget it, you're not functioning fully to begin with. Tributes are fine, and there will be tribute TV shows every September from here on out until we are all in the ground or on the mantle. A set of playing cards isn't going to mean anything and certainly isn't really doing anything good for America.No offense.
hey steve!
Okay, maybe I was wrong, it's starting to pick up steam.
That's really going to cut into my bottom line. I guess I can always cut out the charity donations though.
See that you do. I'm not budging on the percentage, it's more than fair. Daddy loved me very much, and I can't see any finer tribute to his life than raking in millions if not billions for myself.