Wsop Main Event Final Table On Pay Per View!

who's the host or other co-host?
The final table is set and the action will start on Thursday at 2 p.m. PST with Jamie Gold holding onto the chip lead. Bringing all the action to you live on pay-per-view will be Ali Nejad and Phil Gordon. Link
Huff said on the circuit tonight that Gavin Smith is co-hosting the PPV!score. gavin with gordon is better than gordon with a non-pro who he feels superior to.
thank the lord. I was really worried about the commentary, Gavin kicks ***, so glad he's co hosting with Gorodon. I booked the night off work to watch this, it better be damn good, cuz it's costing me a hell of a lot more than 24.95
thank the lord. I was really worried about the commentary, Gavin kicks ***, so glad he's co hosting with Gorodon. I booked the night off work to watch this, it better be damn good, cuz it's costing me a hell of a lot more than 24.95
what are your work hours? cause you know it'll be going pretty much all night, so unless you work night-shift, you prolly didn't have to do that.

If it's a live event of course they could not show the players hole cards, that wouldn't make too much sense. Obviously they could do some delay, but I'm sure for security reasons hole cards will probably not be made available, until it gets aired later on espn.

I would hope the PPV would be using some type of delay system, the same way the Final Table of the Turning Stone Classic was broadcast "live" on a 5 minute delay. I'll probably wait for the ESPN broadcast, although seeing Gordon and Smith handle the commentary might make it worth watching.

Wonder why they won't show the hole cards, Fox and Full Tilt do a pretty good job during their live shows with showing the hole cards.
The stakes/implications aren't as high as the WSOP ME.
I don't know.... Last year listening to the cardplayer Blog and hearing the Matasow KK VS AA hand, I really wished I could have seen the aciton at that time. It seemed so exciting. I thought it was $9 tho?
I was looking for it on dishnetwork last night and there is final table poker with Phil Gordon for 9 dollars. That is his insturctional DVD not the main event final table.
Ordered it yesterday on my cable system.It's listed as running from 5 to 11 PM eastern. Since it's down to 9 players, I guess it could be over by then. Does that sound about right?
heh, mine's listed as 5 PM to 11 AM. you sure you read it right?There's NO WAY this thing is over in 6 hours.

Gavin is hosting! Yes!You guys think if im home @ 10 EST ill still get to see a lot, i have to go to a wedding and can get out at like 10, im not sure if it is worth it though if im gonna miss like 5 hours (which i will tape anyway)

Hole cards not being shown because the information about what kinds of hands others are playing or folding could be told to people thus getting crictial informaiton. Also it could confirm or help people pick up on tells and reley them to there friend at the final table durning break. So if they were to do live hole cards they would have to basically lock away the remaining players and not allow them to speak with anyone while on break.

Gavin is hosting! Yes!You guys think if im home @ 10 EST ill still get to see a lot, i have to go to a wedding and can get out at like 10, im not sure if it is worth it though if im gonna miss like 5 hours (which i will tape anyway)
You shouldnt miss much maybe the first couple eliminations. This thing is going to go for a long time so the beginning wont be as good anyways.