Cunningham & Full Tilt 10 Mil

Does anyone kow if Cunningham is eliglible for the Full Tilt 10 mil bonus for the FT winner. I know Luke CHung who was the last FT online qualifier to go out was eligible but are there sponsored pros? Did he maybe play a 10 man 1000 SNG qualifier to get his Main Event $$ to win the extra 10 Mil.?

Does anyone kow if Cunningham is eliglible for the Full Tilt 10 mil bonus for the FT winner. I know Luke CHung who was the last FT online qualifier to go out was eligible but are there sponsored pros? Did he maybe play a 10 man 1000 SNG qualifier to get his Main Event $$ to win the extra 10 Mil.?
sometimes
I believe Erick Lindgren mentioned a while back that the sponsored pro's are not eligible.

He may not be eligible for the 10 mil pro-mo. If he wins they will compensate him dam near close to that with commercials, new car, he might get 50K per speaking engagement like Phil Hellmuth. Also Fulltilt can really promote the hell out of it.

He may not be eligible for the 10 mil pro-mo. If he wins they will compensate him dam near close to that with commercials, new car, he might get 50K per speaking engagement like Phil Hellmuth. Also Fulltilt can really promote the hell out of it.
yeah its more like FTP will get his 10 million
I believe Erick Lindgren mentioned a while back that the sponsored pro's are not eligible.
QFT.

Actually if he did qualify through Full Tilt it sounds like he is eligible. The linked article mentions how Juanda and Lindgren are eligible for it since they qualified online. Also Cardplayer has him shown as a "friend" of Full Tilt and not an actual Full Tilt Pro. Unless they have it wrong. But Cardplayer is never wrong...Card Player

Call me cynical but I do not want to see a "pro" win the Main Event.
You're cynical. Having said that I think it would be a great thing for poker for a "pro" to go thru 8800 people and win.

On FT, they have a "Freeroll Tournament" where it lists the Main Event seat winners, who have won their seats on Full Tilt through a satellite of some sort. Allen Cunnigham is not on the list, but it does include pros such as Andy Bloch, Erick Lindgren, and John Juanda. This list is everyone who is elligible for the 10 mill. Cunnigham isn't on the list. He is not elligble.

They should make him a member of FT if he wins, they would miss the boat if they didn't and keep him only as a Friend of FT.
I'm pretty sure he would be on the team if he wins.

the 10 mil is a 1 mil per year endorsement deal over 10 years. So, cunningham would most likely get it since I don't think that he has an outright deal representing the site

Call me cynical but I do not want to see a "pro" win the Main Event.
your cynicali am the exact opossite, I would hate to see a final table without any well known pros. Better than a table full of unkown donks. Besides, It's good for entertainment value. I just hope he does better than 9th place...did i just jinx him?

i was just railing mouth at 100/200plo and supprt came to the table so i asked and YES allen is eligible for the 10M dollar prize. 22m on the line for Cunningham, hope he sleeps well tonight :club:

While watching MM play PLO at FTPbrisween (Observer): is Full tilt going to pay him an additional 10million if he wins?TilterPete (Support): bris, yes as he qualified through Full Tilt Poker.so if support is correct score for AC

i was just railing mouth at 100/200plo and supprt came to the table so i asked and YES allen is eligible for the 10M dollar prize. 22m on the line for Cunningham, hope he sleeps well tonight :club:
If that's true its completely unfair, Cunningham never won a satellite on Full Tilt so he should not be eligible.
If that's true that's completely unfair, Cunningham never won a satellite on Full Tilt so he should not be eligible.
damn mony beat me but...support goes on to say that it was a mistake if its not their. this support person seems new though so this could all be broccoli
If that's true its completely unfair, Cunningham never won a satellite on Full Tilt so he should not be eligible.
Full Tilt didn't say you have to win a satellite to be eligible, you just have to "qualify" through FT. Allen did "qualify" through full tilt by being sponsored.
Full Tilt didn't say you have to win a satellite to be eligible, you just have to "qualify" through FT. Allen did "qualify" through full tilt by being sponsored.
Your right but I still think its kinda BS. A 10 mil bonus is a lot, but I guess Full Tilt will profit from having a reigning champ on the site if indeed he does win.
Your right but I still think its kinda BS. A 10 mil bonus is a lot, but I guess Full Tilt will profit from having a reigning champ on the site if indeed he does win.
i think its already a given. people everywhere talk about it like he won when it got down to 27.edit: also I just noticed that FTP pro chat thing. I sent an email to support suggesting something like that a week or two ago