What Daniel Did In The Main Event Will Make You Sick! Shocking!

I propose a toast to the following posters for the humor wit and outstanding points that they have brought to this thread:SpademanSpeedzSuited upDirty Dutch

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol we all know this reply is a totaly jopke
jopke is spuch a cpool wpord i wish i could use it more in everypday langpuage.the sandlot is one of my all-time favourite movies. not totally about sports, but just fantastic the whole way.
This isn't cheating. Someone else made a mistake, and Daniel took full advantage of it. This is like saying that if a referee misses a call in a sports game, it is the right of the player who committed the foul to call tell the referee they fouled the guy.
thanks for letting me know that daniel did infact cheat and knew about it all along.
Bottom line is, you interfered in the game by leaning over the rail to to inform one of the players of something you think you saw. It wasn't your place whether your freind was at the table or not. When you are sitting at a tabl ein WSOP ME you shouldn't have to worry about railbirds trying to get involved in the game.And let me repeat. Daniel did nothing wrong. And although you have used your mind reading powers to determine that Daniel was fully away of what had happened and infact attempting to cheat this guy out of the chips HE put into the pot, it still would matter. Danile didn't do anything against the rules other than profit from some one elses stupidity.
are you that ****ing blind? could you not comprehend my previous replies? did your mommy or daddy strap on the helmet on too tight this morning?let me bold what i'm going to say next so it can catch those eyes of yours which are probably pretty ****ed up from all money-shots you've taken I WAS THE ONE PLAYING @ DANIELS TABLE. MY FRIEND, HARVEY (thread starter) is the one who was raling me after he got knocked out the main event.seriously, i feel bad for the man you marry. your lack of attention and your ignorance will really bring problems in your life
jopke is spuch a cpool wpord i wish i could use it more in everypday langpuage.the sandlot is one of my all-time favourite movies. not totally about sports, but just fantastic the whole way.
you're killing me smalls

Good lord, I actually read the whole thing.I see no reason to argue the OP or Mike's version of what happened. They are relating what they saw, and to me, the issue is totally unclear if Daniel was angle shooting or not. I would lean towards believing he was not, but I can't say for sure.Do you know why?BECAUSE I CAN'T READ EFFING MINDS! I have no idea what Daniel was THINKING as this was all going on. I do not know his thought process, and I find it amazing that both OP and Mike do. Both of them have said at least once "He knew exactly what he was doing" as if they either are profound mind readers or Daniel had taken the time to write a sign saying "stealing chips, please do not disturb" or perhaps cackled evilly, swooping his black cape around him as he cunningly hid the yellow chips behind some others, where, you know, any seven year old could still see them plainly on the table.The reality guys is that you have no idea if "he knew what he was doing" or if there was any evil intent behind his actions. Do they look a bit strange? Yeah, I agree they do. But to declare with the conviction you have shown that you are positive of his evil intentions is bordering on the stupid. If you think this is a valid concern, why in the world would you post it here? Why wouldn't you go to the floor at the time it occurred? Perhaps write the gaming commission? If you felt the need to air it like dirty laundry, picking a forum dedicated to and run by Daniel is probably the worst possible choice. There are many other poker forums out there with much less bias. As it is, your post comes across as trollish and attention seeking, without any real desire to fix a perceived wrong.I guess what I am saying is, you made a post. It had some good facts. It had some bad assumptions. You're unlikely to get any sympathy on this forum for your cause. Why bother continuing?Ray

One time I ate at mcdonalds in the morning before work (well when i worked at a restaurant) anyways...a few servers saw me walking into the restaurant and waved to me..i waved back...then i felt a little stupid fluctuation...so i tried to rip a nice juicy fart before work...instead i had an amazing case of explosivee diahrrea that literally shot out and all over my boxer briefs.had this happened without me being seen on site i would have ...first cried, then left back to my house...but instead I decided i had to somehow get inside, go to the bathroom and clean up and think of a good excuse to get home...without telling my managers I just **** myself. For some reason I didn't want to be fired from this stupid job for just leaving.So i get into the bathroom and immediately disrobe. I have decently hairy legs, and of course I had poo up and down the upper leg area. I took some paper towels and wiped myself down, putting the towels in the toilet. After I was finally cleaned up (about 10 minutes) I went to flush the toilet.Clogged.So, this really sux. The bathroom smells like crap, the toilet is clogged, I'm naked, and feel disgusting...so what do I do? I reach into the poopy toilet, pull out the disgusting paper towels and put them into the trash can. Boom.Then I proceed to wash my hands, arms and legs until I'm bleeding. I've never felt so disgusting.I redress myself, now commando..and there is no way in hell I'm staying for work. Besides that I was commando, I could still feel my stomach telling me it didn't appreciate a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit, large OJ, and hashbrown.So, I decide that I'll have to try and look like I was puking, and decide to try and pull the trigger. I've never self induced puking...and it's actually kinda difficult. At least for me. I dry heaved a lot but never got anyhting up...however I did work up a nice sweat and blood shot eyes.After about 25 - 30 min. total in the bathroom, I walk out...go to the managers room and they are kinda like, "what the hell happened to you?" ...I dont know..i been puking, i need to go home... "get outta here".So that was that. I snuck out the disgusting trash and then cried my way home.---How did I play it?- Jordanhuh?

are you that ****ing blind? could you not comprehend my previous replies? did your mommy or daddy strap on the helmet on too tight this morning?let me bold what i'm going to say next so it can catch those eyes of yours which are probably pretty ****ed up from all money-shots you've taken I WAS THE ONE PLAYING @ DANIELS TABLE. MY FRIEND, HARVEY (thread starter) is the one who was raling me after he got knocked out the main event.seriously, i feel bad for the man you marry. your lack of attention and your ignorance will really bring problems in your life
thank you for pointing out my misinterpretation of your OP in such a mature manneryou should write a book on how to win friends and influence people
wow it's sad to see that an actual fcp member dosent know the history of the word "JOPKE" which became famous by phil hellmuth one night while he was playing on Ultimate bet :club:
no one knew about it until i told the player, that's when daniel started to hide his "big chips" behind his black chips....which is against the rules in any tournament. so why would daniel hide the chips?
I must have missed the part where he knowingly hid chips. You're right, let's string him up.
wow it's sad to see that an actual fcp member dosent know the history of the word "JOPKE" which became famous by phil hellmuth one night while he was playing on Ultimate bet :club:
oh i know. what i guess i forgot was how it was cool.WAIT, ARE YOU PHIL HELLMUTH????? ahhhhh, it all makes sense now.
thank you for pointing out my misinterpretation of your OP in such a mature manneryou should write a book on how to win friends and influence people
thanks for letting me and everyone on FCP how dumb ...well nevermind :club:
I must have missed the part where he knowingly hid chips. You're right, let's string him up.
ask him about it, he was trying to hide his yellow chips behind all those black chips he had (which was a lot)
harv06s.jpgGeez, what everyone is missing is that the fact that mike76s is a drunk with a friend who is a puka named Harvey just like the Jimmy Stewart movie, Harvey. A puka is an 11ft invisible rabbit who likes to drink also and can only be seen by those who are pure of heart and also drunk.This explains why nobody payed any attention to Harvey except mike67s. Now obviously Daniel is pure of heart or he wouldn't have been able to see Harvey either, he was just pissed off that this 11ft tall rabbit was railing him and interfering with the game. Who wouldn't be?

boobs. This thread sucks now. Daniel already said what he needed to, so why the **** are you still talking mike76?

:D
:D and i didn't even have to show you my boobs
if you did, i'm sure he would've turned into a daniel :D:):club: no one wants to see those rags, just put them in the muck where only you could see them (since that's where you belong)
if you did, i'm sure he would've turned into a daniel :D:D:club: no one wants to see those rags, just put them in the much where only you could see them (since that's where you belong)
i really got under your skin didn't I?my work here is doneoff to lunch ..............
no one wants to see those rags, just put them in the much where only you could see them (since that's where you belong)
Not funny, not witty and not true.Bingo, bango, bongo!
i'm actually sad to see how many of you survived 'the hanger' when your mothers were trying to abort! abort! abort!is FCP like the main hang out for the survivers?...the 'special one's?
LET THE BANNING BEGIN !!!!!
if you did, i'm sure he would've turned into a daniel :D:D:club: no one wants to see those rags, just put them in the much where only you could see them (since that's where you belong)
Were you a writer for Tilt?
ask him about it, he was trying to hide his yellow chips behind all those black chips he had (which was a lot)
Daniel? Daniel? DANIEL???Is this true? Say it ain't so!