What Daniel Did In The Main Event Will Make You Sick! Shocking!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the td said its too late it's too late, end of story, the guy is there for a reason and that is to do his job. He makes the call one way or another, and not always will they be right i guess.

Here's that picture I was talking about:danielclubbedababyseal7to.jpg
DN's Canadian and he can do that. Tell that to Paul McCartney.

Hey, it's mike here, harveys friend. First off, daniel, I was a pretty big fan of yours until day 3 of the main event. During the hand, I didn't notice that the BB had put down too many chips. Right after the hand, harvey called me over and told me what happened. Right when he told me, I guess you overheard and you looked pretty pissed that the railbird (my friend) opened his mouth up when he shouldn't have.Anyways, I know for a fact, you knew that you got extra chips. If you didnt want to play it off, you would've said something right after the hand.How in the hell did it take you 5 hands to realize harvey was right? THAT'S 5 HANDS! it was very simple to figure out if you got extra chips since all you had was black chips before that hand, and 4 yellow chips after that hand, when it should've been only two. even a monkey to figure that one outnice try though. everyone on here thinks you are correct, when in fact, i know what truly happened dude. sorry bro, but i can't support you ever again. I hope we meet up at the tables again so I can set things straight.mikeedit: if you were really the "nice" guy at the table that everyone likes, how come you just didnt give the chips back yourself when you realized harvey was right? u figured it out yourself after 5 hands, but yet, you kept the chips

edit: if you were really the "nice" guy at the table that everyone likes, how come you just didnt give the chips back yourself when you realized harvey was right? u figured it out yourself after 5 hands, but yet, you keeped the chips
You obviously don't work at the same law firm.

I too was there on the rail when this hand occured. (big guy in the blue shirt) And i just wanted to say that the floor person was called after like 2-3 minutes. Once harvey said something, it finally got around to the BB who then asked daniel if there were extra chips in the pot. Daniel answered that he had no idea, and kept on playing the tournament. I wouldnt expect him to overly analyze what was going on when he was down to 30k in chips, and had a hand in front of him. He needed to be watching all of the action in front of him and what not. After Daniel mucked his hand, he and the big blind talked about it, and they agreed that there might have been too much money in the pot. Daniel asked the guy if he wanted to call the floor over, and the BB was kinda unsure about it. Daniel called the floor over right then anyways and the floorman said that since the hand was done, theres nothing that could be done.Daniel did not do anything unethical at all. He kept playing his game. Thats what a good player does. They dont let outside happenings bother them. Especially not during a hand that they may be pushing all in on. He needed to pick up every bit of info possible from everyone at the table. In my opinion, it is doesnt matter if there were extra chips in the pot, things were handled as best as they could be given the situation. And on a much brighter note, Daniel plays a short stack amazingly. I have never seen anyone play like that. Well done staying in the tourney as long as you did man, it was awesome to watch. Jesse

FLAT OUT....YOU ARE WRONG.....He knew exactly what he was doing. EXACTLY....He knew exactly how long to waitYou keep telling yourself he didn't know....He knew...
And you know this how??? Do you have ESP or something and at the moment you thought you saw this you jumped in to DN's mind to see what he was thinking. Your an idiot...give me a break.

First of all this is just a stupid topic. If the guy who posts the blinds does not notice that he put too much chips in, how do you expect someone else to notice that? And when you win a pot, are you going to count all the chips everytime and see if everyone posted the right amount? NO!I don't know what has happened but Daniel must have hurt you really bad cause you try to make him look bad on his own site.Your friend/the dealer is the one who should be blamed for losing chips.

First of all this is just a stupid topic. If the guy who posts the blinds does not notice that he put too much chips in, how do you expect someone else to notice that? And when you win a pot, are you going to count all the chips everytime and see if everyone posted the right amount? NO!I don't know what has happened but Daniel must have hurt you really bad cause you try to make him look bad on his own site.Your friend/the dealer is the one who should be blamed for losing chips.
As a Vegas poker dealer, I couldn't have said it any better myself

I think the OP is absolutely right. After all, no one EVER gets shorted in a pot.(sw)The term you are looking for is "good faith mistake." If he noticed the mistake early in the hand it happened and said nothing, that might be a little bit of one thing. But this isn't even that. If you obssess about every little possible error, you will go gray before your time. People make mistakes, and don't always catch them while they can still be fixed. Personally, I expect that DN called the floor fully expecting the floor to say "tough, move on" but being okay with it if he ordered the extra chips to be repaid, so I guess you can call a vague angle there. But I have directed a lot of tournaments, and this "incident" barely elicits a shrug out of me. You need to calm down.

And on a much brighter note, Daniel plays a short stack amazingly. I have never seen anyone play like that. Well done staying in the tourney as long as you did man, it was awesome to watch.
Lot's of practice :club:
edit: if you were really the "nice" guy at the table that everyone likes, how come you just didnt give the chips back yourself when you realized harvey was right? u figured it out yourself after 5 hands, but yet, you kept the chips
If I was in a tournament that paid $12M for first place, I certainly wouldn't play the "nice guy" and give chips back to some idiot who screwed up in the first place. If he doesn't even know how to put in the correct amount for the BB, chances are DN was going to get them eventually.
sorry bro, but i can't support you ever again. I hope we meet up at the tables again so I can set things straight.
And what exactly are you going to do about it? You weren't in the hand (or the tournament) so it doesn't concern you, get a life.

7 pages of replies and I didnt read a damn word of any them____Attn> OPyou are a total fk'ing gimp *** retard piece of dogshit...you loser cockroach rumor perpetrating scum off the bottom of my shoe. I wouldnt wipe my cheek stains with your left over toilet paper you slice of scum-ness oprah winfrey loving jerry springer reject cup of my spit. I hope you die a slow painful death strapped to a tan leather recliner watching re-runs of 'sanford and son'. i hate you with all my heart you gossip merchant son of a *****. May your pet impregnate you while you sleep.

7 pages of replies and I didnt read a damn word of any them____Attn> OPyou are a total fk'ing gimp *** retard piece of dogshit...you loser cockroach rumor perpetrating scum off the bottom of my shoe. I wouldnt wipe my cheek stains with your left over toilet paper you slice of scum-ness oprah winfrey loving jerry springer reject cup of my spit. I hope you die a slow painful death strapped to a tan leather recliner watching re-runs of 'sanford and son'. i hate you with all my heart you gossip merchant son of a *****. May your pet impregnate you while you sleep.
Ok then, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.