What Daniel Did In The Main Event Will Make You Sick! Shocking!

If Daniel did do something like this i would think even he would agree that it is wrong. From what I have read and heard I believe he is a man of integrity, and wouldn't "cheat" as it would destroy the personal value the bracelet would hold if he were to win it.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dumb, Dumb, DumbIf your friend Mike is dumb enough to put too many chips into the pot he should lose them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Seems like Daniel won the pot, all the chips in the pot!!!!!!!!!!!! :club:

Keep your mouth shut, DN was right to give you a cold stare.Example: I am in line behind you at Target. You give the cashier a $50 bill for a purchase of $40, and she hands you back $60, thinking you'd given her a hundo. Me standing behind you then says, 'Excuse me miss, but you gave him too much change.' Would you give me a look? Yeah you'd probably punch me in the mouth, as Daniel should have done to you.
Lock it up. This post wins.

This morning, I went to pay for my gasoline and my sleeve of little chocolate donuts and the twenty dollar bill I could have sworn I had was missing.DN...do you know anything about this?

If this did happen, the guy that put too many chips in should have been paying more attention. It is also the dealer’s responsibility to ensure players are putting the correct amount of chips into play. Just like the rule, you must protect your hand, you MUST also protect your chips which includes making sure you put the correct amount into play. Daniel did nothing wrong!

I recently was in a similar situation except I was the stupid idiot who actually posted a blind that wasn't mind, and didn't realize it till the start of the next hand when I was (idiot), the big blind again.... Nobody made notice about the extra blind in the pot, and the best I can say is they're your chips, you should keep track of them, and nobody, especially if you are not even playing should be saying a word, sort of like the one player to a hand rule. You should of kept your mouth shut. beyond that I think most poker players have enough integrity not to steal chips and certainly would not think dn would!

I was there when it happened, although I didn't see it when it first happened. If Daniel was the beneficiary of the extra chips, it's because the other (idiot) player and the dealer gave them to him. I was there when Daniel asked for a floorperson and I was surprised because Daniel should know the rules. Then, I found out what the issue was and I understood why Daniel asked for the floorperson. I don't know what anyone was thinking, but Daniel asked for the floorperson and the other player made the mistake of putting in too many chips and the dealer made the mistake of letting him do it.
Hey Dane. Sup man!I was railing Daniel with Cfinnn, Sandy and Dane the entire day friday and most of Saturday as well and remember this.When this chip controversy occurred there was discussion about it immediately. Several floor folks came and went, but it did not stop play.A few hands later they did get the right guy to finally come over for an official ruling, but it was too late. I take issue with the OP's contention that Daniel "hid the chips". Total BS.Every time Daniel would rake it a pot he almost always staked them up in a random and dirty fashion in an attempt to simply clear the area of loose chips. Only after he would fold would he then take the dirty stack and sort out all the colors accordingly. He was NOT being sneaky or worse, stealing. He raked the pots like this every hand for the 2 days that I saw him. He did not intetionally conceal anything for the hand in question.O P, you are dead wrong.
---Daniel, you remember me, the one in the basketball jersey that you spoke with once the break started. ---
You think Daniel remembers ONE railbird who hollered at him, and probably said 2 words to you so you would have a story to tell people, during ONE BREAK of an 8 day poker tournament?YOU SIR, ARE AN IDIOT.

So what? This is a poker tournament, not charity work! He asked for the floor manager, he's not responsible for the guy and the dealer's mistake, What's next? Do you think Daniel Negreanu should pay back other players when they have a bad beat against him cause it's unfair?

Dude, you are lucky it was DN and that you just got an evil look... cause if it was somebody like Sam Grizzle or Eskimo Clark you would have gotten punched in the face. You have no business speaking up from the rail it is the players', dealers' and floormen's job to make sure pots are correct... not yours.