PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)BB =#A500AF(Big Blind)/ ($23.50)UTG ($22.45)MP =#A500AF(Villian)/ ($10.45)Hero ($13.45)SB ($23.50)Preflop: Hero is Button with J :) , J :club: . 1 fold, MP =#A500AF(Villian)/ raises to $1, Hero raises to $2.5, 1 fold, BB =#A500AF(Big Blind)/ calls $2.25, MP =#A500AF(Villian)/ calls $1.50.Flop: ($7.60) 9 :D , T :D , 4 :D(3 players)Big Blind bets $1, Villian raises to $7.95Pot: $16.55No Poker Tracker InformationA couple notes: I had been at the table for 10 hands. I felt that the Big Blind was loose and Villain was aggressive. The Big Blind and Villain had been involved in a few pots together where Big Blind had sucked out on the river. In one hand, Villain flopped a set of nines (with 3 diamonds showing) min raised the Big Blind’s raise on the flop and had had his half-pot raise on the turn called. The Big Blind made a four board flush on the river. Another similar betting hand, the Big Blind had made a 2 outer. Also, as soon as Villain made his bet on this flop Big Blind typed ‘****’.Decision: fold/call/push. At this point this what I am thinking, ‘What hands would want to make this bet and would have raised and called preflop?’ My initial instinct is that this was a semibluff to the nut draw and two overcards, so something like As-Kx or As-Qx. In which case, it would be a coin flip. I felt that he didn’t want the Big Blind to call him again. A second option, that I considered less likely, would have been something like a set, in which case I would have 11 outs w/o a full house (9 flush, 2 J’s). The bet, to me, just seemed like it he was fine ending the pot there, but he still had a decent enough hand to win. . However, I feel I made two errors in this hand. First, the more that I think about this hand, the less I can justify not giving him credit for a made flush or even an over pair with a flush draw. A low flush would, maybe, give me 7 outs, but I’d be dead to a high flush. I felt he would have made another raise with an over pair preflop, and a low flush seemed a little loose for the preflop betting. The second, I think was that I never really thought about the third player. He had cold-called two raises preflop, and he bet, although small and had done before with less than premium hands (mid pair) on the flop, into the two raisers. During the hand I did not consider that he would call the hand, and had he called or raised I would almost certainly have been beat. His comment may have been a bit of a tell though. Given that there was a second player left to act would folding have been the best decision? Eventually it came down to two things, pot odds and that I found the bet suspicious enough not to give the guy the flush. At 2 to 1 and feeling like he had over cards with a flush draw, I called. If you had known the third guy was folding do you think calling is the right decision? Pot odds: 2.08:1, 32.4%% to win vs. set 36.7%% to win vs. As-Kx 51.4%% to win vs. made lower flush (no straight flush possibility) 31.6%% to win vs. over pair with flush draw 9.8%

reraise more preflop. make it $4 to go. this well hopefully keep the BB out and make things clearer on the flop.at these stakes, though, one guy could have a 10 and other could have the Ace of spades. so I think I'm going to take my chances and push.

I'd also call. If we were deeper, it might be a fold.