A Message To Daniel

Daniel, I have tried and unsuccessfully to get in touch with you with regards to the lawsuit. Someone suggested to get in touch with you via this forum as you are supposed to be a quite frequent browser. I and a number of the other players believe this issue has got completely out of hand. I can already see a number of threads about the issue in hand. You are an ambassador to this game with a very influential voice which is also quite vocal. This is why i feel we need to deal with this feud between us. Greg, told me about his comments and i believe he has apologised. I do hope this does not spill onto the tables as no one wants that. As with regards to the lawsuit, this is about the control of our own name and likeness. You could find yourself endorsing products you don’t believe in. I should be able to make that decision. I don’t want the WPT deciding for me. A lot of players have contracts with other companies that already give the companies exclusive rights to their names, images, and intellectual property rights. As you may or may not know Chris Ferguson has a contract with Activision to exclusively appear in the “World Series of Poker Tournament of Champions” video game. The WPT breaches this contract. To be honest you are causing a bit of a problem with regards to the lawsuit. I know you believe we are not acting in the best interest of the players but that is where you are wrong. However, that is not something to discuss on a public forum. Perhaps we could meet? I am doing some PR work at Rio's tomorrow, maybe then. I do not have a personal number for you so i will check back here in an hour to see if you replied. If not i will try a bit harder to get a contact number. Yours, Howard

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel, I have tried and unsuccessfully to get in touch with you with regards to the lawsuit. Someone suggested to get in touch with you via this forum as you are supposed to be a quite frequent browser. I and a number of the other players believe this issue has got completely out of hand. I can already see a number of threads about the issue in hand. You are an ambassador to this game with a very influential voice which is also quite vocal. This is why i feel we need to deal with this feud between us. Greg, told me about his comments and i believe he has apologised. I do hope this does not spill onto the tables as no one wants that. As with regards to the lawsuit, this is about the control of our own name and likeness. You could find yourself endorsing products you don’t believe in. I should be able to make that decision. I don’t want the WPT deciding for me. A lot of players have contracts with other companies that already give the companies exclusive rights to their names, images, and intellectual property rights. As you may or may not know Chris Ferguson has a contract with Activision to exclusively appear in the “World Series of Poker Tournament of Champions” video game. The WPT breaches this contract. To be honest you are causing a bit of a problem with regards to the lawsuit. I know you believe we are not acting in the best interest of the players but that is where you are wrong. However, that is not something to discuss on a public forum. Perhaps we could meet? I am doing some PR work at Rio's tomorrow, maybe then. I do not have a personal number for you so i will check back here in an hour to see if you replied. If not i will try a bit harder to get a contact number. Yours, Howard
Real? Joke?
That alone tells that this is a fake.......but I love you, will you have my babies?
That alone tells that this is a fake.......but I love you, will you have my babies?
cause as we all know, professional poker players never ever EVER, make typos..... :icon_doh:but yeah, dont think its him
You'd think a professor would proofread and capitalize his i's. Maybe FCP_Info can see if it's legit?
definitely fake.all Howard would have to do is get Daniel's cell number from his sister.
Hurt myself laughing at this one :icon_clap:But I think it's real, and Howard is a class act so I expect him to make peace with DN, not to the point of changing minds, but maybe so the bitterness cools down.This isn't as big a deal as either side is making it.And for you boneheads..the Professor title isn't a real degree, it's a nickname given to him by Vince Van Patton and Mike Sexton. So relax on spelling errors
I believe it is him as I heard him say these same things about the lawsuit on The Circuit.
Ya, cause noone else could have heard that, made this account, and posted it.
Just for the record, I believe that 'apologise' with an 's' is an acceptable British spelling of the word.
Just a guess...wouldn't a joke account have been a little more harsh?All I see is "lets talk".
So your saying it's really Joan Rivers?
Just a guess...wouldn't a joke account have been a little more harsh?All I see is "lets talk".
all that means is the poster is trying to make it sound more legitif anyone honestly thinks he would approach Daniel here in the forum to talk has lost their minds. if he could honestly find no other way to contact Daniel he could just send him an email.

seems real to me. I could be wrong, but I doubt a joker would tell Daniel a place to meet him. DN could easily verify if Lederer was really going to be there or not. But, again, I very well could be wrong.

I know how to find out if this is the real HowardSomeone bet him $9,000 that he won't eat a hamburger. If he takes it than he's a fake. Howard won't eat meat for less than $10K