Allen Cunningham right to the top.. he's making a good charge and in second. I don't know about you guys, but i'm pretty excited about this. I would really like to see him win this!

I wonder if he'll take a shot at big cash games if he wins.
you know i was thinking the exact same thing, however, i think i heard he's just happy beating the level's he's comfortable at now and that he has enough now to take a shot at the big game, but who knows.. be interesting to see... this is one of the reasons i wanna see him win. btw. thanks for the link to the thread i couldn't find one, i was shocked.
You honestly didn't see the thread about AC that alf13 JUST made??
yeah no, i honestly looked right over it.. there's a talent to making a title that catches on
cool picture of u playing poker in your mom's living room with sunglasses and a hat on for no reason...
lmao... it's a friends living room.. and i was playin' heads up with my roommate... my friend took the picture... i wasn't actually wearing the glasses for the game, but i through em on when the picture was taken... cuz i just look good haha...btw we were playing pot limit omaha, and i won that match
lmao... it's a friends living room.. and i was playin' heads up with my roommate... my friend took the picture... i wasn't actually wearing the glasses for the game, but i through em on when the picture was taken... cuz i just look good haha...btw we were playing pot limit omaha, and i won that match
Thanks for the info, I was curious what game u were playing. What were the steeeeeeeeeeakkkks? I do understand the need for proper UV protection when staring into your opponents soul so I am sorry to rib you. What do you think of that moneymaker chap? he is a good Hold them player no? He won that thing on the telly didn't he?
Thanks for the info, I was curious what game u were playing. What were the steeeeeeeeeeakkkks? I do understand the need for proper UV protection when staring into your opponents soul so I am sorry to rib you. What do you think of that moneymaker chap? he is a good Hold them player no? He won that thing on the telly didn't he?
i just look like a movie star with them on