General Needs To Change

Would you little trolls please stop making so many god damn WPT Lawsuit threads? There is no need for it, half of the posts have already been posted a couple hundred times and there is no reason the other posts cant be added to the post already going.Getting the stupid joke acounts to stop starting threads would probably help tooI know one of you is going to flame me and say I dont need to start a thread for this. Well, it needs to be said, the forum has turned in to complete trash lately.

It definitely needed to be said. This forum has always had idiots..but lately it has just been completely overrun by them. What is worse is anytime anybody tries to make a serious thread 8-10 dumbasses reply with stupid comments. ****ers should be banned.

i dont think it will happen, but i think the forum would be a lot better ifwe had this rule-only one thread per day for anyone but admins, and no one with under 50 posts can start a thread.

Posting restrictions tend to be needed as the site grows. It would be in their best interest to implement something. For example:New users (0-250 posts) can only make 5 topics a day and post 30 posts a day.250-750 posts- 5 topics 60 posts a dayetc and etc till unlimited topics and posts.

i dont think it will happen, but i think the forum would be a lot better ifwe had this rule-only one thread per day for anyone but admins, and no one with under 50 posts can start a thread.
How about over 40?
Would you little trolls please stop making so many god damn WPT Lawsuit threads? There is no need for it, half of the posts have already been posted a couple hundred times and there is no reason the other posts cant be added to the post already going.Getting the stupid joke acounts to stop starting threads would probably help tooI know one of you is going to flame me and say I dont need to start a thread for this. Well, it needs to be said, the forum has turned in to complete trash lately.
come on sirch1. you have to admit you just started a thread that has been started at least 5 other times in the last 24 hours.

Definitely agree. People should just use other threads about their topics to vent/talk about it. There is no need to start a new one everytime you hear something else that Raymer said or Gordon said.

I have no idea what the lawsuit is about and I avoid reading any threads regarding it. You all should do the same unless it concerns you, or just keep discussion into ONE stickied topic. I am all for this OP.

If I were a mod, I'd ban someone just for +1 entries.then I'd kill their familiesnot sure why anyone creates an account just to do that.
+1 :club: i agree with the limit system. I lurk most of the time but reading through all the BS posts turns me away
Would you little trolls ...Getting the stupid joke acounts to stop starting threads would probably help tooI know one of you is going to flame me and say I dont need to start a thread for this. Well, it needs to be said, the forum has turned in to complete trash lately.
see, he was flaming on about joke acounts
If I were a mod, I'd ban someone just for +1 entries.then I'd kill their familiesnot sure why anyone creates an account just to do that.
I used my account ( hint, I'm not Dave Foley ) to + 1 him ... Irony ? Humor ? - -- - Well, guess not if I have to explain it. I'll just go kill myself, then kill my family . :club:
see, he was flaming on about joke acounts I used my account ( hint, I'm not Dave Foley ) to + 1 him ... Irony ? Humor ? - -- - Well, guess not if I have to explain it. I'll just go kill myself, then kill my family . :club:
yeah, I got it.it's that 2,345 other posters resist the urgeagain, it's General. so who cares.
I don't see why anyone would ever need to make 5 topics a day.
are you seriouschimp in meraymer vs. dngordon vs. dn.rail me im 4 hours away from ftwpt 7 trashallen cunningham will winhelp me not suck at pokeretc etc
are you seriouschimp in meraymer vs. dngordon vs. dn.rail me im 4 hours away from ftwpt 7 trashallen cunningham will winhelp me not suck at pokeretc etc
don't forgethow could i have played this betterdn please readthe people vs raymerdid you know they're airing the final table on ppv?my trip report!is STACKED out yet?
don't forgethow could i have played this betterdn please readthe people vs raymerdid you know they're airing the final table on ppv?my trip report is STACKED out yet?
when did that happen im gonna make a thread to get more infoi heard stacked 2 will be out in 3-9or10 years

I am entirely behind this as well, there was a time when I would post 20--30 times a day in general in interesting topics and threads but lately I have read almost nothing worth replying to, most threads have become joke outlets for huge posters! If I was a huge poster I might feel differently about this but there is an off topic forum for that....

I like it, keeps things from getting heavy.If I want serious I go to strategy.If I want confrontational I go to ReligionIf I want e-gayness I go to Off TopicIf I want to be ignored I go to Poker Quiz where DN hasn't answered his quiz for 2 months now...Call, Fold or CAPPPPPPPP?????????

Although it is redundant to have threads begun about the same topic over and over, i don't understand how it is so devastating to everyone's personal well-being, no one forces you to click on a thread and there are definitely no other topics that are of such a great importance that are being pushed aside due to the overwhelming amount of repeat topics.

Although it is redundant to have threads begun about the same topic over and over, i don't understand how it is so devastating to everyone's personal well-being, no one forces you to click on a thread and there are definitely no other topics that are of such a great importance that are being pushed aside due to the overwhelming amount of repeat topics.
Please, stop making sense in General.Thank you.