Archie Bunker Account Is Dirtydutch

So you find the NAACP to be offensive?
I did not lock it.I'm not offended,But, just giving the reason it was locked, I think.Also, as you are aware because you're not as dumb as you're pretending here, it's acceptable for words to be used among groups but when taken and used by others (outsiders), it's considered deragatory.
I did not lock it.I'm not offended,But, just giving the reason it was locked, I think.Also, as you are aware because you're not as dumb as you're pretending here, it's acceptable for words to be used among groups but when taken and used by others (outsiders), it's considered deragatory.
If you aren't offended or incensed in any way than why is it "sad man"?Agreed, but did he use it in a derogatory manner? Pretty much any term referring to a certain race can be used in a hateful way regardless of whether or not the person using it belongs to said race or ethnic group.
sad man.
Why would you even think that?
Dirty Dutch is an attention whore!!! Nyah nyah nyah!
Yeah, I'm such an attention whore that I take credit for everything I do. This pisses me off because this is one of the most annoying JA I've seen.
If you aren't offended or incensed in any way than why is it "sad man"?Agreed, but did he use it in a derogatory manner? Pretty much any term referring to a certain race can be used in a hateful way regardless of whether or not the person using it belongs to said race or ethnic group.
using Archie Bunker, it's meant to be deragatory. Or, possibly to illuminate ignorance as that show did."sad Man" is referring to him being an attention whore, not my intolerence for the word "coloreds"sorry for confusion.
using Archie Bunker, it's meant to be deragatory. Or, possibly to illuminate ignorance as that show did."sad Man" is referring to him being an attention whore, not my intolerence for the word "coloreds"sorry for confusion.
As far as I could tell it was almost certainly the latter.I gotcha.
Is this just a feeling you have? I'm blamed for most of these at some point, but it's often in jest, the account isn't often offensive, and it's never presented as fact. I didn't do it, fuck off.