Are There Any Online Pros Not Using Pockertracker And Hud?

It only gives an advantage to someone who knows how to use it. Most sites don't let you "data mine" any longer, so the only stats you have are the ones you've collected while playing at the same table as your opponents.Buy it, learn it, use it. I won't play LHE without it.There's nothing unethical about the programs.

I always kind of felt that it was a bit unethical, but if everyone is doing it, then I need to level the playing field.
I'm prettu sure most online pros don't use it at all. Players who play 100/200 and up don't really care what their VP$IP is. They may use it to easily track their winrate though.
I'm prettu sure most online pros don't use it at all. Players who play 100/200 and up don't really care what their VP$IP is. They may use it to easily track their winrate though.
A ton of the 2+2'ers playing the Party 100/200 use it. Everyone I know personally does not. In fact, I've had a pro tell me that they hate them because it distracts them.The easy answer is: Whatever works for you. I wouldn't consider them unethical at all tho. I love PokerTracker and PokerOffice.Ray

I started using PT/pokerace for party poker.I've always taken manual notes, and I still do...I just like stats...i think it's important to be a good note taker before you just start using a program...i would have never used the software a few years ago when I was just beginning cause it would have confused me more...pokertracker is a great way to keep records.- Jordan