A 13 Year Old Just Cost Me $10000

This kid should defintely be not left unpunished for what he did, this is ridiculous. Before you know it the next time you come back for a visit he will rob you at gunpoint, what this kid needs is some corporal punishment from parents and to reach him in some way while he is only 13 years oldinstead of stefan his name should be SATAN

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well dude sorry to hear, hope the little brat gets the **** beat out of him or u show how get your money back, man if he cost me 10k i would have to kill him myself.
Obiviously, you wouldn't have the 10k to put a hit on him anymore...
If my math is correct, isn't that like 8lbs of regs?
Damn Americans...I gotta convert into metric...hmm...lemme figure it out in grams and I'll get back to you.But it's lots of dope that's for damn sure...especially since the kid will obviously be smoking some of the supply while selling.

This kid is on a tough road. He'll be doing real time before his 20th birthday.If this story is really true, this kid needs help. Work camp, stealing, drugs......This kid will be lucky to still be alive and not in the system by 25.

Damn Americans...I gotta convert into metric...hmm...lemme figure it out in grams and I'll get back to you.But it's lots of dope that's for damn sure...especially since the kid will obviously be smoking some of the supply while selling.
Here's my math, and we're going on street value here.1g = $51oz (28g) = $140, but goes for $100 on the street if you buy it at once1lb (16oz) = $1600, but goes for $1200 if you buy wholesaleSo $10,000/$1,200 is like 8lbs. I'd make him give me $15,000 though.
This kid is on a tough road. He'll be doing real time before his 20th birthday.If this story is really true, this kid needs help. Work camp, stealing, drugs......This kid will be lucky to still be alive and not in the system by 25.
Sadly it doesnt always depend on the kid itself... their parents should DO something bout it and not stand by and watch..if this is true then oh boy this kid wouldnt be safe in my environment.
Here's my math, and we're going on street value here.1g = $51oz (28g) = $140, but goes for $100 on the street if you buy it at once1lb (16oz) = $1600, but goes for $1200 if you buy wholesaleSo $10,000/$1,200 is like 8lbs. I'd make him give me $15,000 though.
:club: LOLFor sure...ya gotta have the juice running NOW.

You know, this is just the reason why the US government want to ban online gambling....

So let me get this straight...You leave your laptop behind for kids to play with, unprotected without any passwords.You leave party poker unprotected, so that anybody can just bring it up, start using it, adding funds, etc.Then you get mad at your bank, and then expect party poker to somehow just give you your money back?LOLCry me a river.

I read your post and none of the responses. So if this has been brought up please disregard.Someone could also write a check from your checking account at your same address. So I don't know how the bank could say because it was your IP then you're responsible.IMHO, this is the same as someone stealing your checkbook and writing checks all over town. So what you should be able to do is go to your bank and sign affidavidts of forgery. Then they should replace the money in your account and then THEY go after your 13 y/o cousin.Also call the police and file some report.

You know, this is just the reason why the US government want to ban online gambling....
Haha. No, they probably want you to think this is the reason.They don't care about a kid 'losing' someone's money.They don't care about people losing all their money playing the lottery or betting horses.But they might act like they do, to save face.- Jordan
So let me get this straight...You leave your laptop behind for kids to play with, unprotected without any passwords.You leave party poker unprotected, so that anybody can just bring it up, start using it, adding funds, etc.Then you get mad at your bank, and then expect party poker to somehow just give you your money back?LOLCry me a river.
I am like you. I can't get past this to blame the kid. I find it amazing.

Some kids never learn, now matter how much you love and forgive them and hope they'll learn.The kid was probably lying to. No 13 year old thinks, "hmm, i'll go into his bank account and earn him some money." They think, "hmm, i'll use his money to play and then take half or all of what I win." Kids are stupid and greedy nowadays.

One lesson learned is that if anyone else has access to your computer, you should disable the auto-logon feature of on-line poker.Related to that - you should choose a password that is difficult to guess (upper and lower case letters, numbers, symbols). It would not be hard to take accounts of people playing high limit games and use a hacker tool to try to guess their password by trying to login to the poker web site. I'm surprised this hasn't happened in a big way yet. Also, a keystroke capturing program installed by a virus or other malware could capture your password. Keep your computer fully patched and use a current antivirus - although that doesn't guarantee protection.Peace,Opie

I am like you. I can't get past this to blame the kid. I find it amazing.
There are certain liberties that most feel comfortable taking with family. I've done the same thing - left my laptop with younger family so they could use it. AIM passwords, poker passwords, bank account access, all on there and nothing was messed around with. Not that the OP made a bad judgment call; you're supposed to think your stuff is safe with family. Couple that with the monetary loss and the bank's OD policy, and it's like fate kicked you in the balls. Just a bunch of bad situations put together.
wasn't that some eminem song, vatche?
yup. :D
Great song. I haven't heard it in years. Time to bust out the CD collection from the closet.
that whole album is great...too bad he cleaned up, his music sucks now. :club:
There are certain liberties that most feel comfortable taking with family. I've done the same thing - left my laptop with younger family so they could use it. AIM passwords, poker passwords, bank account access, all on there and nothing was messed around with. Not that the OP made a bad judgment call; you're supposed to think your stuff is safe with family. Couple that with the monetary loss and the bank's OD policy, and it's like fate kicked you in the balls. Just a bunch of bad situations put together.
Yeah. Really was. I mean, you don't know how bad I felt to walk into a bank being OVERDRAWN $1,400. I felt like a criminal myself.It's fixed now, as I went and got my money last night and deposited it today......Just a bad way to start the week.