I actually know him personally, and you are 100% correct. He's a multi-millionaire, and got there by stepping on every unfortunate person he could. He may give all his winnings to charity (tax reasons i'm sure), but I bet he doesn't even tip the dealers if he wins.
Please, tell more. If you accuse a man of stepping on every unfortunate person he could, please elaborate.
Please, tell more. If you accuse a man of stepping on every unfortunate person he could, please elaborate.
I would rather not get into details, as it is a personal feud between him and I. I probably should not even have made my first post on the subject. Basically consider me a set of stairs.

Why not buy a billion goats and give them to starving people in africa? Or give the goats to Kathy Liebert because you know shes hungry. How about potable water for all the goats in the world? I think its pretty cool, I dont care that hes a sociopath. I wouldnt do this even if i qualified on full tilt and they doubled my money.

Him winning is bad for poker. It takes $12,000,000 out of the poker community. I doubt that PR from this will make much of a difference. I'm rooting against him.Also, has anyone else heard about that guy who gained musical talent after getting PD? Think of all the people who enjoy his compositions. Think all off the talent that will never been gained because of advancements from a $12,000,000 grant. This is a very, very bad thing.
Researchers don't play poker?
I would rather not get into details, as it is a personal feud between him and I. I probably should not even have made my first post on the subject. Basically consider me a set of stairs.
whats the point in lying about something so stupid.

How the hell does everybody know who this guy is? I've never heard of him. What exactly did he do? If he is donating all his money to charity I still want him to win as at least I know the money will go to a good place.

How the hell does everybody know who this guy is? I've never heard of him. What exactly did he do? If he is donating all his money to charity I still want him to win as at least I know the money will go to a good place.
If he gave it to me, it would go to a better place. Screw Michael J. Fox.
Him winning is bad for poker. It takes $12,000,000 out of the poker community. I doubt that PR from this will make much of a difference. I'm rooting against him.
booooooo.and on another note: who said hes gonna play 12 million worth of poker if he wins? he could just buy a 12 million dollar yacht....i give him mad props for the donation (even if it is a PR move or tax move) i dont think that the researchers care one way or another as long as it furthers their work on parkinsons.
booooooo.and on another note: who said hes gonna play 12 million worth of poker if he wins? he could just buy a 12 million dollar yacht....i give him mad props for the donation (even if it is a PR move or tax move) i dont think that the researchers care one way or another as long as it furthers their work on parkinsons.
They don't? That changes everything. Thanks newb, you changed my whole outlook on life. Also, Joseph Stalin didn't care one way or the other how things were done, as long as they created a utopia. Anyone who responds to that last paragraph is an idiot.

Its too bad that diseases like Parkinson's could likely be cured if it wasn't for George Bush's ridiculousl decision to ban stem cell research. This money is a great gesture, its too bad it can't be used to its full extent due to the religious right in the United States which the Bush administration bow to.

Its too bad that diseases like Parkinson's could likely be cured if it wasn't for George Bush's ridiculousl decision to ban stem cell research. This money is a great gesture, its too bad it can't be used to its full extent due to the religious right in the United States which the Bush administration bow to.
This goes beyond religion. Why would it be legal to kill the babies, but not to use their bodies to save people? That is just stupid.
This goes beyond religion. Why would it be legal to kill the babies, but not to use their bodies to save people? That is just stupid.
Oh its beyond stupid, but the stupidity comes form Bush (duh) and the religious fanatatics he caters to. Why do you think they are trying to over turn the abortion laws?

TED KOPPEL Well, Hat McCollough admitted he killed those toddlers? Why do you want him free? TWEEK Oh, Jesus, man! ...N'ahah! TED KOPPEL Just answer me this, Tweek: What do you see as "positive" about toddler murder? TWEEK Ahah. U-uh. It's easy? TED KOPPEL Yes... It is easy.

Oh its beyond stupid, but the stupidity comes form Bush (duh) and the religious fanatatics he caters to. Why do you think they are trying to over turn the abortion laws?
If you haven't noticed...NOBODY is trying to overturn the abortion laws. But I won't let that fact get in the way of your hyperbolic rants here...so go ahead.
No actual science to even back that statement up. Adult stem cells, yes. Not those from a fetus. Guess what advances have been made with those? None.
Mon Aug 07 15:18:00 PDT 2006All For CharityDavid Einhorn has just told Cardplayer.com that he has pledged all of his tournament winnings for the Main Event to charity. Einhorn has decided to give whatever he makes in this tournament directly to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Disease. I don't know who this guy is or what he does, but I want him to win.
You may question his motives, but the real douche here seems to be Jamie Gold's mother.From Gutshot on Einhorn's eliminationJamie rushed over to shake Einhorn's hand. Jamie has been on his best behavior today, though it appears as though he's forcing it. You can almost see him laughing inside everytime he goes to offer his sympathies to those players he knocks out. When Jamie walked over to his mother she was overheard laughing,''No more money for charity! Guess they're out of luck! Hahahaha!!!'' Melissa Hayden, friend of Allen Cunningham, also overheard the conversation and looked like she might throw up. Although Jamie has a large cheering section of friends and family, it seems as though every other person in there (including the camera guys) are hoping to witness his demise.