Over/under On Todays Wsop Action

Is the final table still going to be played on thursday? What's their plan, play down to 27 today, down to the final table tomorrow, and then take wednesday off?
It's on PPV so I don't think they can change the Final Table date. Most of these guys are so chip happy they could end the thing today if they wanted to. I'd imagine the breaks (45 to 27, 27 to 9) are required by ESPN so they can make each one a different show....Good Luck.

didnt they learn last year that playing down from 27 to 9 is a BAD idea. They were up till what, 5amplay ended today at like 5pm vegas time, why didnt they play down more or go from 27 to 18 tomorrow and 18 to 9 on wednesdayoh, i know why, cause the people that run the WSOP have no common sensenvm

didnt they learn last year that playing down from 27 to 9 is a BAD idea. They were up till what, 5amplay ended today at like 5pm vegas time, why didnt they play down more or go from 27 to 18 tomorrow and 18 to 9 on wednesdayoh, i know why, cause the people that run the WSOP have no common sensenvm
These donkeys wont be up till 5 am. They'll probably be down to 9 people before the dinner break.
Well they now have two full days to get from 27 down to 9