Something Other Than The Dumb Lawsuit

I'm getting ready to head out to Vegas for the first time in about a month or two and was wanting to get some advice (from people who live and play often there) about the best places to play poker.I'm looking for lower limit 2-4 or 3-6 or even NL 1 or 2 maybe some SNGs with under a 100 buy-in. I'm only going to be there for 3 days and want to get some good poker in while im there.

If you want to play 2/4, 3/6 or 1/2NL it really doesn't matter where you play. It's all the same. Just find a room that you like for whatever reason. I like Ceasars cause it's away from the slot machines and sounds more like a poker room than, let's say Bellagio. BUT YOU'RE IN VEGAS!! Why go for a few bucks at hours of boredom? I recommend smaller multi tourneys, like the Ceasars, $110 where you get a lot of chips and can actually win 5K or more. My faves are still the Binions tourneys, great structure, good pay outs. (Plus I won one :club:) The Orleans tourneys are also very good. For low limit sit & go's go downtown to the Plaza. $35 all day.Don't be hatin' B)

I deal poker at the Luxor. Come and jump in, its a fun room. Its mostly lower limits and the players are about the worst you'll find in Vegas. We also have $60 sit n goes, but the structure is pretty fast. The players are bad enough though where if you play TAG enough, you'll get your money in there in some good spots and cruise. We also have 30+3 MTTs every day at noon