I just dont get how Raymer can open is Pie hole and say stuff like that? Just because he won the ME 2 years ago doesnt make him the Godfather of poker all of a sudden. All the greats are playing the WPT events and the WPT will go on without those 7 players and will get bigger and bigger. I just hope they lose the lawsuit and lose their poker reputation in the process...

I just dont get how Raymer can open is Pie hole and say stuff like that? Just because he won the ME 2 years ago doesnt make him the Godfather of poker all of a sudden. All the greats are playing the WPT events and the WPT will go on without those 7 players and will get bigger and bigger. I just hope they lose the lawsuit and lose their poker reputation in the process...
He's a donk, he thinks that a lawyer is a lawyer, doesn't matter that his practice doesn't have anything to do with anti-trust

did daniel say that thing about breat feeding africans and delete it or did someone frame that? if he said it i wish he had said that and realized he was wrong instead of acting like he never said anything

He's a donk, he thinks that a lawyer is a lawyer, doesn't matter that his practice doesn't have anything to do with anti-trust
Now hold on!! According to Raymer he took an anti-trust class in law school, he said it himself. Therefore he knows!With that said, I took a Psychology class in college and therefore I am now a Psychologist. I sense from Raymer's hostility towards DN that he has some childhood issues that are scaring him now. I guess being that obise kid in the corner getting spit on really does some things to you as an adult...
me too, thanks
did daniel say that thing about breat feeding africans and delete it or did someone frame that? if he said it i wish he had said that and realized he was wrong instead of acting like he never said anything
It wasn't Daniel who said that, it was a member.
With that said, I took a Psychology class in college and therefore I am now a Psychologist. I sense from Raymer's hostility towards DN that he has some childhood issues that are scaring him now. I guess being that obise kid in the corner getting spit on really does some things to you as an adult...
:club::D Now that's funny.Seriously, Raymer needs to grow up (in maturity, not in size). A complete lack of class on his part. Maybe one of the others in the lawsuit like a Lederer will pull his aside and tell him to grow up. Antics like that just reflect badly on the others involved.

i don't know who raymer thinks he is. my brother worked for a radio station in st.louis and he said that raymer was probably one of the biggest a**holes that he has ever met. probably because if you win $5 million playing poker your allowed to be a d*ck. but i hope you stick it to him daniel, be tasteful about it. but really make him hear you. that's unbelieveable what he said. untasteful, unprofessional.

:club::D Now that's funny.Seriously, Raymer needs to grow up (in maturity, not in size). A complete lack of class on his part. Maybe one of the others in the lawsuit like a Lederer will pull his aside and[/b]kick him in the nuts. Antics like that just reflect badly on the others involved.
FYP
It wasn't Daniel who said that, it was a member.
no it was Daniel. other members qouted it but Daniel did say it first and it was taken down with in a couple minutes. I am sure Daniel was just frustrated with busting then coming home to read this BS. It was a heat of the moment thing and he obviously regreted saying it right away.
no it was Daniel. other members qouted it but Daniel did say it first and it was taken down with in a couple minutes. I am sure Daniel was just frustrated with busting then coming home to read this BS. It was a heat of the moment thing and he obviously regreted saying it right away.
Damn I wish I could have seen it
:club::D Now that's funny.Seriously, Raymer needs to grow up (in maturity, not in size). A complete lack of class on his part. Maybe one of the others in the lawsuit like a Lederer will pull his aside and tell him to grow up. Antics like that just reflect badly on the others involved.
photoshopped pictures of raymer's head on various large animals please. Can't believe no one's done it yet :D