Theraflu Is Rubbish At Cards

HE CALLED WITH A JACK HIGH!HE CALLED WITH A JACK HIGH!HE CALLED.....ummmm, wait a minute.......wrong rant...ummmm, nevermind :club:

You're right OP...I'm gonna change my MVP vote in the FCPHUL right away!(sw)LOL...these newbies are like a line full of RKIGS...I feel bad for the newbies who are actually good people.I'd explain why the move wasn't donky-ish but I was once told, "Don't argue with an idiot, sometimes people can't tell the difference."

Well at least He`ll never come on this site Again K9 what a joker Terrible and horrible Player Theriflu You are pants
You guys know why the OP is so pissed off? He never went anywhere in life cuz he failed every English class he ever took and never did get a high school diploma... if he only learned how to make a complete sentence.
OP is a tool and I want to use him to fix my car..
I want to add a comment here regarding tools, there are different levels...Begining moderate to worse1. Tool2. Tool Box3. Tool Chest4. Tool Shed5. (Reserved for very special occasions) Tool Factory

This is how retarded people write haiku

All in with K9 What a donkey Theraflus reputation Has taken a dive now
What an idiot Going all in with K9 He dont beat much Does he? Cant believe how Bad he is Donkey of the year
Well at least He`ll never come on this site Again K9 what a joker Terrible and horrible Player Theriflu You are pants
While I don't agree with the statement issued by Mr. Gibson, I must say that the timing of your post was superb. You floored me, Mr. Gibson.How's rehab going?
Yea i'd like to know as well, it is a wonder to me how someone can get rehab for anti-semitism.BTW to get back on topic i hope the OP was joking...
I want to add a comment here regarding tools, there are different levels...Begining moderate to worse1. Tool2. Tool Box3. Tool Chest4. Tool Shed5. (Reserved for very special occasions) Tool Factory
What about home depot tool department?

this post made me think of something almost more retarded.i raised from the cutoff near the money bubble in a tourney on party.i had pocket kings.small blind pushed.i called.small blind had pocket aces.we did not chop and i threw my cpu out of the window because of it.

*bump*did anyone see this guy decided to fake a $100 tourney of me pushing with 72? i like it, but he was a little careless and put the cards in from my perspective. la la la. someone else bash me. or regkray come suck me off. ill be here