Theraflu Is Rubbish At Cards

Proof that Theraflu is a Complete and Utter Poker Donkey Look at this What a tool50+$5 (real money), hand #781,222,308Bennyhill Single Table Tournament, 31 Jul 2006 01:13 AMView Previous | Next hand for this table. Seat 2: poofta ($1,117 in chips) Seat 4: Doctor Z420 ($3,939 in chips) Seat 5: Theraflu ($578 in chips) Seat 10: maverick_12x ($1,866 in chips) ANTES/BLINDSTheraflu posts blind ($25), maverick_12x posts blind ($50).PRE-FLOPpoofta bets $100, Doctor Z420 folds, Theraflubets $553 and is all-in, maverick_12x folds, poofta calls $478.FLOP [board cards AC,JC,JD ]TURN [board cards AC,JC,JD,10C ]RIVER [board cards AC,JC,JD,10C,QC ]SHOWDOWNTheraflu shows [ KH,9D ]poofta shows [ KC,JH ]poofta wins $1,206.SUMMARYDealer: Doctor Z420Pot: $1,206poofta, bets $578, collects $1,206, net $628Doctor Z420, loses $0Theraflu, loses $578maverick_12x, loses $50[b/]

I miss the donkey play here?What am I not seeing?
All in with K9 What a donkey Theraflus reputation Has taken a dive now

OP is a tool and I want to use him to fix my car.you obviously know nothing about poker, have showed your excessive ignorance, and what's worse, now you've wasted my time.I suggest that you take a shower, clean off the stupid, and restart your day.

What an idiot Going all in with K9 He dont beat much Does he? Cant believe how Bad he is Donkey of the year

Well at least He`ll never come on this site Again K9 what a joker Terrible and horrible Player Theriflu You are pants

haha i just saw this, i love it. my first topic named after me!good stuff. RegKray, look at how many people agree with you. that is all.oh yea, ill be playing for $1000 next sunday, and possible for $2500 more against Negreanu the week after that. stop by and watch, will you?

That is deep. The mind boggles.
this pants thing is some weird british idiom. I saw some English soccer writer use it on ESPN.com for them a "fag" is a cigarette so who knows....
this pants thing is some weird british idiom. I saw some English soccer writer use it on ESPN.com for them a "fag" is a cigarette so who knows....
it's a phalic thing i think...gl against DN man!!!
it's a phalic thing i think...gl against DN man!!!
heh thanks, i gotta win 2 out of 4 against czario this sunday, and if i win and DN wins, then we play a best of 5, but ill start with a 1-0 advantage.