A Moneymaker Proclamation

OK, so a site is making an statement that may or may not be accurate, but regardless, will draw fish to the site. And you have a problem with this because?

a bold statement but there is some truth too it. before moneymaker proved any one can win the fields have gone from 800 to 2600 to5600 to 8700. the internet had alot to do with it too but moneymakers win had something to do with shining a spotlight on online poker

its trueif Harrington or Farha woulda won the 03 ME poker wouldnt be as big as it is right now
I don't think it would have made that much of a difference, poker was still about to explode, I mean there was 2000 people signed up for the ME he won right?2000 people is a huge field.
I don't think it would have made that much of a difference, poker was still about to explode, I mean there was 2000 people signed up for the ME he won right?2000 people is a huge field.
no only 800 and change in 2003
Key words: "Wouldn't be as big."
I thought it was 700-800 peopleThen fossilmans was 2500 or soHachem was 5600 or soAnd this year is 8700+
i mean seriously, the guy made 2.5 million and he was world champion. and he always looks like he JUST took his hat off or just woke up
ok we get your comb/bad hair statementnow shut up