One thing that we can see from Joseph Hachem over this world series is that he seems to always be able to get all his money in with the best hand.I think i have read 5 of his all in knock outs and everyone of them he was a big fav, eg. Pair V Lower Pair or something like AK Vs KQ. Even in the main event he had aces cracked to get busted. The worst all in this WSOP i have read was one coin flip.I think it shows he is the real deal and has alot of skill in determining when to go all in and how to judge the other players hand. I know its an easy decision with aces but not many of his other hands have been so easy to judge.

One thing that we can see from Joseph Hachem over this world series is that he seems to always be able to get all his money in with the best hand.I think i have read 5 of his all in knock outs and everyone of them he was a big fav, eg. Pair V Lower Pair or something like AK Vs KQ. Even in the main event he had aces cracked to get busted. The worst all in this WSOP i have read was one coin flip.I think it shows he is the real deal and has alot of skill in determining when to go all in and how to judge the other players hand. I know its an easy decision with aces but not many of his other hands have been so easy to judge.
If you watch the circuit event he made the final table on- He got beat in a very sick hand- Something like aces vrs QJ all in preflop. The guy plays solid tight poker and gets his money in good. He is a player.
If you watch the circuit event he made the final table on- He got beat in a very sick hand- Something like aces vrs QJ all in preflop. The guy plays solid tight poker and gets his money in good. He is a player.
KK vs J10 I think. Sickening.

He had his money in good all the time, but all the all ins catch up with u eventually. If your money goes in with QQvTT, AKvQJ, AQvAJ 10 times in a tournament, theyre gona cath up with ya

KK vs J10 I think. Sickening.
Yeah, it was against Kido "freeroll" Pham, the eventual winner. The same guy that busted Ricky Zilem by calling him with a 6 high flush draw (showing a distinct lack of respect! ha) and hitting a heart on the river (Scotty has also folded 2 of the hears pre flop!)Two Jacks came on the flop. Brutal brutal beat, it would have given Hachem a huge chip lead.Pham even said on the show that Hachem was the real deal (not like Chris Moneymaker....his exact words!).

Joe H. admitted later he mis played the hand KK vs J 10 (Kido) he just have moved all in pre-flop.And and put the pressure on Kido. If Kido called. then it was nothing Joe could do.

Joe H. admitted later he mis played the hand KK vs J 10 (Kido) he just have moved all in pre-flop.And and put the pressure on Kido. If Kido called. then it was nothing Joe could do.
Hachem played that hand perfectly. He got the incredibly Loose/Aggressive/Frieking crazy Kido Pham to put all his money in... as a ginormous dog.And hachem called Kido's all in.. duh.Poker isn't about results, duh.But Hachem looked like he wanted to kick a baby after that hand...