Raymer Talkes About Dn On Stars.

Tell Raymer to go breast feed some hungry children in Africa. Goof ball calling me out, who does he think he is, for real.
Holy ****. It's on.(Great retort, though I'm not sure I condone it...)
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell Raymer to go breast feed some hungry children in Africa.
lol. what does this even mean?
Tell Raymer to go breast feed some hungry children in Africa. Goof ball calling me out, who does he think he is, for real.
He is at table Dorothea II, a 25/50 PLO table on stars, if you would like to talk to him, maybe u could come to better understand each others views. (now gone 11:16)
Absolutely no class on Raymers part. DN never said he was hoping these 7 would fail in all their future poker tournaments, and to wish that on someone who dissagrees with you is just childish.
DN did call them ungrateful and also said they have 0 chance to win the lawsuit. I mean I have no clue what their chances are but it seemed to have generated discussion so there must be bigger than 0. I don't think what Raymer said was right, but I can see how he'd be angry with DN. Maybe DN is right. DN is very opioniated and let's people know how he feels which is something I really respect about him, but for those same reasons it can rub people the wrong way.I'm assuming Raymer would have preferred to have a private conversation with Daniel about the lawsuit over DN publicly making the 7 seem wrong/stupid.
Greg must have been suckin down a few cocktails to rip Daniel like that on Stars when he knows a lot of people are watching him. Still totally classless assuming this isn't a hoax.
I'm not sure it's Greg that was hittin the cocktails. LOL @ DN

Appears to be a joke about Raymer's man boobs. Both are out of line IMHO which is unfortunate since I actually like both of 'em. Same way I feel about Sheets railing on Raymer as well. Whatever, they're all adults they'll sort it out.

Wow, he's a bigger tool for crying about the WPT.Seriously, to express joy out of someone else busting in a tournament is just plain immaturity. I expected more of Raymer.
What a complete donk. At no point did DN roll up the third grade response by name calling. I had respect for the guy, but now to talk trash like that, F- him.

%$@# :club: From: "PokerStars Support" <support@pokerstars.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert To: ripptyde@yahoo.com Subject: Screen Name Change Request Hello ripptyde, I'm sorry we cannot grant your request to change your screen name to 'GregsManBoobs'. We here at Poker Stars find those pasty sweaty flab sacks offensive and 'Boobs' is prohibited in any screen name.Regards,PokerStars Support

Appears to be a joke about Raymer's man boobs. Both are out of line IMHO which is unfortunate since I actually like both of 'em. Same way I feel about Sheets railing on Raymer as well. Whatever, they're all adults they'll sort it out.
When/where is this?

Raymer is completely out of line and it surprises me. He thinks he's right about the lawsuit, I think he's totally wrong. I never called him stupid, or singled out anyone of them. For him to say he's "glad that I'm out," let's me know where I stand with him. I'd never had a problem with him in the past in any way, but those days are over. I have nothing to say to him and I don't really need his "support." Why he is making this a personal issue I don't have the slightest? I said I think the lawsuit is horrible for poker and I stand firm on that opinion. Now I'm either stupid or a sock puppet for the WPT? Dude is way out of line.