Dn's Table For Day 4

DN's table to start day 4:Hoang Nguyen $262,500 185 1Daniel Negreanu $93,500 185 2Rhett Butler $297,000 185 3Cyndy Violette $42,000 185 4Robert Osborne $45,000 185 5(Arash) Azadpeyma $103,000 185 6Aaron Gard $86,000 185 7Jogi Uaramshi $133,000 185 8

The table draw does seem favorable for DN. However, I would rather never have another pro at my table that cindy violette could be a tricky thing.
shes gonna ft this idc how low on chips she is.
The table draw does seem favorable for DN. However, I would rather never have another pro at my table that cindy violette could be a tricky thing.
Really her chip stack is too low for her to be too clever. But I would assume everyone left has some skills. The fact that there is only two big stacks (relative to Daniel's) is good news. Hopefully the guy on his left isn't too aggressive with his big stack.
Really her chip stack is too low for her to be too clever. But I would assume everyone left has some skills. The fact that there is only two big stacks (relative to Daniel's) is good news. Hopefully the guy on his left isn't too aggressive with his big stack.
I would definitely not make that assumption.

Violette Stays AliveCyndy Violette moves all-in for $22,500 and the big blind calls. Violette shows AA while her opponent has 1010. THe board comes 87435 and Violette doubles up to $51,000.

Would be nice to see a SnG of:Tiffany WilliamsonRicky ZilemAaron KanterChris MoneymakerRobert VarkonyiKevin McBrideDanny NguyenJoe StillmanVince Van PattenWho'd make the top 3?

Would be nice to see a SnG of:Tiffany WilliamsonRicky ZilemAaron KanterChris MoneymakerRobert VarkonyiKevin McBrideDanny NguyenJoe StillmanVince Van PattenWho'd make the top 3?
1. Varkonyi2. Kanter3. Moneymaker
you forgot the allpowerful Doug Lee