I dont see tomorrows tourny listed yet ?
The tournament is on the schedule, due to an error when it was placed on the schedule it may not show up until 5:30 PM ET which is 90 minutes before the scheduled start time.
The tournament is on the schedule, due to an error when it was placed on the schedule it may not show up until 5:30 PM ET which is 90 minutes before the scheduled start time.
Looks like I will miss this one, I am stuck at work and have no way to log on prior to the start
Should I feel insulted? gg Cobalt
Nah. You played fine. I'm was referring to limping UTG and calling off an eighth of your stack with low suited connectors pre-flop...and pushing T2o. Seen some similar donkishness in the other two I played. Just frustrated cause I can't seem to win against it.

The Final Qualifier is Friday Sept 29th at 9PM and the following 18 players have qualified. Two players qualified twice and that's why there are only 18.The winner on Friday will win Seat 3 at Protege 2 in Bahamas in Dec.17-Sep-06 jfdobb017-Sep-06 checkymcfol017-Sep-06 Pocket3s.17-Sep-06 RayPowers17-Sep-06 Konidias19-Sep-06 Landshark_CM19-Sep-06 chaosnhavoc19-Sep-06 DoodaMan019-Sep-06 bucktooth1019-Sep-06 mr-english21-Sep-06 phishjones21-Sep-06 cfinnn21-Sep-06 Frenchie6421-Sep-06 Brandywine021-Sep-06 Barbie27023-Sep-06 ActionBen023-Sep-06 mr-english23-Sep-06 LostLeader123-Sep-06 Landshark_CM23-Sep-06 StealthBeagl

The Final Qualifier is Friday Sept 29th at 9PM and the following 18 players have qualified. Two players qualified twice and that's why there are only 18.The winner on Friday will win Seat 3 at Protege 2 in Bahamas in Dec.17-Sep-06 jfdobb017-Sep-06 checkymcfol017-Sep-06 Pocket3s.17-Sep-06 RayPowers17-Sep-06 Konidias19-Sep-06 Landshark_CM19-Sep-06 chaosnhavoc19-Sep-06 DoodaMan019-Sep-06 bucktooth1019-Sep-06 mr-english21-Sep-06 phishjones21-Sep-06 cfinnn21-Sep-06 Frenchie6421-Sep-06 Brandywine021-Sep-06 Barbie27023-Sep-06 ActionBen023-Sep-06 mr-english23-Sep-06 LostLeader123-Sep-06 Landshark_CM23-Sep-06 StealthBeagl
You guys can thank me and landshark for reducing the field.Will we be getting tickets for the friday game or are we seated by fcp ?I also just noticed that we both qualified on the same two nights :club:
You guys can thank me and landshark for reducing the field.Will we be getting tickets for the friday game or are we seated by fcp ?I also just noticed that we both qualified on the same two nights :club:
You'll be getting tickets and an e-mail reminder.You'll have to register for the tournament yourself.
URL not found. I'm very interested to see your picks, as you should certainly have some good experience to base the selections on by qualifying twice.
Just trying to have some fun, no real science or knowledge involved. Although you did make it onto my watch list :club: Dont know why the blog is down, I had to email them to find out what is up, maybe somebody was upset with my choices and has hacked the account.As for qualifying twice, even a broken clock is right twice a day.
I look forward to seeing your list and I hope the blog issues get fixed before the tourney tomorrow.I can't imagine that I'm seen as much of a threat since the two crucial hands for me to qualify were winning with A-J vs. A-J and then sucking out with A-2 vs A-6 at the final table. :club:
blog is fixed

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and tell everyone that I'm gonna play like a maniac. I'm going out first or last. Nothing matters but first place.Now that you all know my strat. Be carefull when you want to bet your nut ace high, I may call you down with bottom pair.good luck everyone