I just rode the elevator with you on your dinner break, and I shared my bad beat stories with you. I assumed that you were still in good chip position. When I asked you how you were doing, you said, "not good."I now see that you've got $58,000. I'm sorry that I assumed that you were doing well, and I'm sorry that I shared my story when you were obviously disappointed. No WSOP winner has been the chipleader until the end. You know the game. We all have confidence in your abilities to come back and win!

That is not cool. Who wants to hear bad beat stories anyways?
I concur, bad beat stories suck and should never be told for the simple fact that everybody has a bad beat story. it happens to everbody, not just you
That is not cool. Who wants to hear bad beat stories anyways?
I do for the low price of $9.95 per 5 mins at 1-800-BADBEAT!Call now for a stress ball as an added bonus!

Here is a bad beat story since this is the bad beat crying thread. The flop was 689, i led, he called. Turn a 9. I check he checked. River an 8. I bet, he puts me all in. I call. He shows 69 for a turned boat. I show pocket 8s for rivered quads. AHAHAHAHAHA poor guy. hit his 2 outer on me, then I returned with my 1 outer. This was yesterday in a tourney.

I just rode the elevator with you on your dinner break, and I shared my bad beat stories with you. I assumed that you were still in good chip position. When I asked you how you were doing, you said, "not good."I now see that you've got $58,000. I'm sorry that I assumed that you were doing well, and I'm sorry that I shared my story when you were obviously disappointed. No WSOP winner has been the chipleader until the end. You know the game. We all have confidence in your abilities to come back and win!
At least Daniel kept his class and didn't unload on you like some of the pros would have.
At least Daniel kept his class and didn't unload on you like some of the pros would have.
Seconded. The man has class, even in a rough situation.

Daniel; I like your attitude:Negreanu Gets Some Color BackIt was a dark dinner break for Daniel Negreanu, as he lost all his colored chips, and only had black chips worth $100. Kid Poker was down to $29,000 but has since almost doubled up to $56,000. Now included in his stack are pink chips worth $500, and yellow chips worth $1,000. Negreanu's chip stack isn't the only thing increasing. When told that if he made a comeback it would be legendary, Negreanu said, "It's gonna happen."

why would u tell him your bad beat story, did u expect him to say WOW ive never seen that happen before
Should have asked him if he'd ever seen an ant eat its own head.
now he tries to kiss *** in this thread lol.
Sorry kids. I don't do that. I posted an apology, and I'm pulling forhim to come back and win.Actually, I didn't share any bad beat stories. He asked how I was doing, and I told him a little of how I played before getting knocked out. If I had known that he was down to where he was, I would have concentrated less on me and more about his comeback.
I do for the low price of $9.95 per 5 mins at 1-800-BADBEAT!Call now for a stress ball as an added bonus!
SHIP IT!
When hearing he wasn't doing so well, the least you could have done was to offer him your sweet poker gloves.
Good point. I told Daniel what you said on his break and we laughed about it.
Good point. I told Daniel what you said on his break and we laughed about it.
I also got a chance to tell him in person that I was sorry and he shrugged it off as if he didn't even realize what happened. He's got about $50,000 in chips and a very positive attitude.