Daniel N - Gay.. Not Gay

OK.. I know DN is married. I know he isn't gay. I'm not saying he is. BUT.. for SOME reason.. when I first started watching poker a couple of years ago, I would have SWORE that I saw something on tv that he was gay (sorry Daniel). I would have actually bet anyone in the world $100 that I was right at the time. Only recently did I realize he was married. For about two years I was under the impression that he was playing for the other team. Sorry DN. :club:

OK.. I know DN is married. I know he isn't gay. I'm not saying he is. BUT.. for SOME reason.. when I first started watching poker a couple of years ago, I would have SWORE that I saw something on tv that he was gay (sorry Daniel). I would have actually bet anyone in the world $100 that I was right at the time. Only recently did I realize he was married. For about two years I was under the impression that he was playing for the other team. Sorry DN. :club:
Another Champion post. Good Job.
that is hilarious cause i was just recently watching a WPT that had dn onthe final table, and my mom looks over to me and says "id bet $100 bucks he's gay", not serious of courseabout the bet, not that he was gay.I told her he was married though, but she still seemed suspisous
Enough of this already...