Question About Wsop...

me and 3 buddies made a bet and took 1 player each to see who could make it farther in the WSOP ME before it started...i was just wondering if anyone had info on how they were doing.....i know all 4 players were left after day 1D completed..and i know how 2 of them stand, but i can't find the other 2..are they still alive?....any info would help please....ty.Me: Allen Cunningham - 172 000 chipsScott: Daniel Negreanu - 335 000 chipsCam: Nick Schulman (TheTakeover) - ????????Brian: Brian Fidler - ????????thanks guys....

because we were suppose to take underdogs, cam originally had phil ivey, but then our other buddy refused to take anyone but negreanu, so i jumped in on cunningham...but the other two refused and stuck with their underdogs....

Hello. Me and a friend did something similar, except we each took 20 players. I've found out about most of them, but was wandering if anyone knew what had happened to:Mickey Appleman ($36000 after day one... day 2 ?)John Hennigan ($12400 after day one... day 2 ?)Chau Giang ($8500 after day one... day 2 ?)Chris BjorinTony GKirill GerasimovMuch appreciated!

if your friend "brian" could take anyone in the WSOP (8,000+ people) why would he take brian fidler? i mean he is a rising star and won the protege thing, but wow....
Who wouldn't take Fidler over, oh let's see, Ivey.
Hello. Me and a friend did something similar, except we each took 20 players. I've found out about most of them, but was wandering if anyone knew what had happened to:Mickey Appleman outJohn Hennigan outChau Giang outChris Bjorin outTony G outKirill Gerasimov outMuch appreciated!