Just Got A New Empty Gatorade

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So true. Maybe you should upgrade speedz.
Hmm...pink bottle on the ground, or sharp-looking yellow bottle on a nice table with a used napkin?Need I say more?
So true. Maybe you should upgrade speedz.
Exactly. The X-Factor Gatorade is like 2 Gatorades in one. I'll admit that Speedz's empty Gatorade bottle is nicer than my empty bottle, but my Gatorade was way cooler.
Exactly. The X-Factor Gatorade is like 2 Gatorades in one. I'll admit that Speedz's empty Gatorade bottle is nicer than my empty bottle, but my Gatorade was way cooler.
your gatorade was just a flashy son of a *****. back in the day, a gatorade knew how to act like a real one-flavour beverage. now we got these know-it-all younguns who think they can just be multiple flavours whenever they want to be. if my father was still alive he'd give you whippersnappers such a beatin.
You actually can't even compare the two. One is just Gatorade, the other is Gatorade to the Xtreme. I'm not saying that speedz's is not good, it just could be much more "X", if you know what I mean.
You actually can't even compare the two. One is just Gatorade, the other is Gatorade to the Xtreme. I'm not saying that speedz's is not good, it just could be much more "X", if you know what I mean.
go on...
your gatorade was just a flashy son of a *****.
exactly. i'm not into those crazy parlor trick gatorades.
And on closer examination it appears that it was a Gatorade-wild rice rice cake smoothie. With a twist.
Good thing there's a bottle of Tums readily available.
It's really just not the same...dietcoke.jpg
now that is a good looking bottle.Coulda cleaned her up a bit though. Finished off the bottom residue.I like the 1 liter as well. Big and beautiful.