• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cause i like poker :club:
but why not a club or diamond, I guess because the spade is the most internationally recognized symbol for cards :Ddo you know anywhere I can find some cool monkey tattoos, that's my next one?
Well, I hate to point this out but the '9' on the one side of the card is upside down.. lol
That would definately bug the cr@p out of me. Things need to be just right, especially tattoos.
i cant wait until your 60 and you look at them and sayim a fucking idiot
ROTFLMAO!!!!I almost pissed my self when I read this. Funny $ hit
ROTFLMAO!!!!I almost pissed my self when I read this. Funny $ hit
AND Holy Shizz man. The spades are upside down on the 7, and on the 9. And the #9 on 9 is like a 6....Damn, they fcuked you up bad G!
I can't believe you missed the big Liebert they snuck in there too.
This seals the deal Fat, after posting this the OTHER burger has to go. Like you said there is no room for both of you and you have just proven your worth to general. :club:

To all those that missed it... the 9 actually isn't the wrong way around.The flames ain't my thing, and I wouldn't have got them there, but I definately like the fact you used 7s9s, not only cos it meant something to you, but that is a sweet-looking hand.nhs.

Well, I hate to point this out but the '9' on the one side of the card is upside down.. lol
Okay Big B, nicely done, you got me until Sunny pointed it out and then I looked at the original picture.Well done sir, nice editing job. :club::D:D:D:)
That was the whole point of mine, it was an extension of his joke :club:
It's a little tough when you miss the first part though :DI just thought that you added KL to be funny, which it was. I didn't realise that it was an extension.NHS :D
To all those that missed it... the 9 actually isn't the wrong way around.The flames ain't my thing, and I wouldn't have got them there, but I definately like the fact you used 7s9s, not only cos it meant something to you, but that is a sweet-looking hand.nhs.
Yes it is backwards. It's a 6, not a 9. Look closely.