Geez a lot of you are plain haters. Obviously the tats mean something to him and for that i give him props. You don't have to say that he sucks at life because of some hand tats. there are way more reasons that people actually do suck at life. OP what other tats you got and are they small like that or do you have any full pieces? I finished my sleeve four years ago and it is awesome. I am still hoping to get my other arm done in another few years but we'll see about that.
Since the OP dissapeared, here's another one of his from his myspace:757843547_l.jpgI don't know if he's more proud of the ink or the dope.
HUh? How are his tattoos butchered? The spades are dead on.
No they're not. The bottom two should be flipped:Card_7ofSpades.jpg
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if he's more proud of the ink or the dope.No they're not. The bottom two should be flipped:Card_7ofSpades.jpg
I've seen both ways.I think by "butchered" the other poster was implying that the artwork was not good, but I see nothing wrong with it. Burning cards tattooed on my hands is not my thing, but to each his own.

With those tat's, you're looking at only going out with rocker chick girls with the facial piercings and all that good stuff. Well do me and favor and ask how many girls find two big, high noticable cards tattooed on your hands, attractive. I hope you really didn't get those done. Society judges people hard enough by the type of hair you have.

Since the OP dissapeared, here's another one of his from his myspace:757843547_l.jpgI don't know if he's more proud of the ink or the dope.No they're not. The bottom two should be flipped:Card_7ofSpades.jpg
easily the dope. LOOK AT THAT ****IN NUGGET FOR GOD SAKES. Makes me pretty hard, if I do say so myself.
Since the OP dissapeared, here's another one of his from his myspace:757843547_l.jpgI don't know if he's more proud of the ink or the dope.No they're not. The bottom two should be flipped:
Yeah no **** that is a nug and a half. Damn sometimes when i see pics like that i wish i could take one more bong load.

Maybe its just americans, but it seems like people talk about weed like its some elite sweet thing and you have to know terms and lingo to be cool.I was under the impression that pretty much 90% of teens and people without kids etc.. smoked.i started at a young age and never feel the need to show off buds or how much i can toke.some peoples kids.

Maybe its just americans, but it seems like people talk about weed like its some elite sweet thing and you have to know terms and lingo to be cool.I was under the impression that pretty much 90% of teens and people without kids etc.. smoked.i started at a young age and never feel the need to show off buds or how much i can toke.some peoples kids.
QFT :club:
  • 4 weeks later...

name='dapokerbum' date='Thursday, August 10th, 2006, 9:23 AM' post='1301695']Yeah no **** that is a nug and a half. Damn sometimes when i see pics like that i wish i could take one more bong load.I guess ur not form canada lol,that nug ant ****. Hey Op,with you having tho's tattys everone you play is goin to think your a rounder and give you large respect lol. Ever thought about a poker chip on ur palm ? It might of been a better idea lol. 7 :club: 9 :D Remember to where GLOVES at the table, casue most people that would see a poker tat as flashing as yours,being it on ur hands is goin to mark you as a TOOL, and if anyone asks about the gloves,just tell them ur a Germaphobe.

haha, follow joshes advice, people with poker tats are dead money, and even if you are a decent player you are going to be viewed as a horrible player. B/c everyone will think that you got cards tatooed on your hands b/c you saw it on rounders. I mean come on, top of your hands? There are much better places for card tatoos than that, if you actually feel the need for a card tatoo.I think that card tatoo's just make you look like a tool and a poser.

It's definately a personal thing to have tattoos. The location and design is totally up to the individual. Everybody has their own preferences. I personally would not have placed the cards on the top of my hands but maybe on a shoulder blade. I also would have had the cards depicted correctly but I respect the OP's argument as to why he chose to have the spades reversed.I was born in 1972 and I must admit that I am always tempted to play 7 2 (but only when they're sooooooooted) Also notice the correct usage of the word they're, yes I am edumacatedhey missIdaho, why did you get a spade tattoo?

You know how some movies are SOOO bad that they cross back over into awsome because of how bad they are? Well sometimes threads are the same way. We love to read about how retarded the op was or how crazy the thread got so we bump them over and over again so they never die.This is not one of those threads.

I guess you've figured out by now, this isn't the forum to be posting anything that may require the people to say 'good for you' and mean it. The flamers here many and are just a bunch of unemployeed old guys who can't play poker worth **** but claim they make money at it. That would make anyone bitter after a few years wouldn't it? They jealous of you man, it's the only reason they beefin.