• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i suck as a person......uh, ok.he didnt get the tattoo's wrong, we spent 45 minutes drawing them up and figuring out which looked better. i didnt think the 7 looked good with the two at the bottom reversed so we put all the spades the same way, and i didnt like the middle spade on the 9 facing up so he did it the opposite way.to the girl who had the spade tattoo'd, what are your plans for more ink?

i suck as a person......uh, ok.he didnt get the tattoo's wrong, we spent 45 minutes drawing them up and figuring out which looked better. i didnt think the 7 looked good with the two at the bottom reversed so we put all the spades the same way, and i didnt like the middle spade on the 9 facing up so he did it the opposite way.to the girl who had the spade tattoo'd, what are your plans for more ink?
Whatever helps you sleep at night

while i am not a super visible ink fan, I do dig the ink in general. its cool that your work **** lets you have that. poker tats aren't my personal type of ink but i respect the work.also to whoever said they wanted the 50 tat... the artist is Mr. Cartoon and his work ranges up to 100K. it is sick tho.

Geez a lot of you are plain haters. Obviously the tats mean something to him and for that i give him props. You don't have to say that he sucks at life because of some hand tats. there are way more reasons that people actually do suck at life. OP what other tats you got and are they small like that or do you have any full pieces? I finished my sleeve four years ago and it is awesome. I am still hoping to get my other arm done in another few years but we'll see about that.

I advise people not too get such tatoo's in such visble areas. with the passing of time and fads you may have lost intrest in what is such a permanent reminder. I still regret my "pog's are cool" tat

Clearly your knuckles drag on the ground.
That or he must have been in a good fight. You got pretty thick skin too. Most people would have been back in here with the "I fucked your mom" shit.

i had 7s9s deep in a tourney and felt them but i folded because it was the right thing to do with 20ishbbs the flop came 279 and the 2 guys got it all in with tt and jj. i would have been near chip lead. mabe ill try them next time

Hey, if you like them, what do you care what we think? I personally think they look retarded, but then again I think 90% of peoples' tattoos look really stupid. Some are cool, most are not. I think this tattoo falls in that 90% suck range.

Wow, so many people dislike the tattoos, I expect BigDMcGee will be in here soon with nothing but praise for them. Though I'm sure he'll suggest that K3 would have been a better choice.

i had 7s9s deep in a tourney and felt them but i folded because it was the right thing to do with 20ishbbs the flop came 279 and the 2 guys got it all in with tt and jj. i would have been near chip lead. mabe ill try them next time
Hey, here's an idea. If you decide to play 7s9s next time and win with them........GET THEM TATOOED ON YOU FOREHEAD.Just to let everyone know you like those cardsHey guys, i was born in 1983 - how cool would it be if i were to get the 8 of clubs on my right cheek, and the 3 of diamonds on my left cheek. So when any1 looks at my face, they can tell that these cards mean something to me.Note - i would NOT go to this guys tatooist though. He would probably colou the diamond in black or butcher it some other way, just like he didto the OP's.
Note - i would NOT go to this guys tatooist though. He would probably colou the diamond in black or butcher it some other way, just like he didto the OP's.
HUh? How are his tattoos butchered? The spades are dead on.