Kk On Pstars Is Cursed

You should try KK on full tilt... you can learn, chat and play with the pros... stole that from the other thread...
stole it from me :club:
I HAVE NEVER WON WITH KK.......EVER EVER NEVER EVERRLY
O RLY...You must be playingon pstars too...
stole it from me :club:
he's right... all could remember was your sig...
It sounds stupid, but I actually agree. I'm sure I've lost more pots with Kings than I've won.
it is stupid. The fact that you agree doesn't say much for yourself.

Out of 10,000 hands I've gotten KK 41 times and won the pot 35 times at different points in the hand (PF, AF, Turn, Riv). Perhaps I'm doing something wrong? I should be losing every time right? :club: Play KK aggressively. Don't let weak ace's see cheap flops. If you run into Ace's, you run into Ace's. Whachyou gonna do? ...Act a fool?

Poker is all variance, it's sad to see people think there is actually skill involved in poker.I heard Hellmuth on "the nuts" talking about "why do you keep seeing the same people there time after time, it's the skill factor." He is a fool, there is no skill factor. The reason you keep seeing the same "pros" is because they're lifetime luckbox's who go on a few -100,000 swings here and there and then get 2, 4,000,000 payouts in a 6 month span and say ,"see, in the long run my skill wins out over luck." Yeah whatever, shut the hell up you lifetime luckbox. Go live it up with limos, parties and hot girls while i(a 22 year old)am stuck at my dad's house living a meaningless life and will be lucky to find a girl who weighs below 300 lbs to play with my ding-dong.

I got knocked out of the WSOP main event on Monday when I was all-in preflop w/ KK and got beat by AK. Lost another tourney at the Wynn when my KK became KKK on the river, but it gave the other guy a straight, and lost another tourney w/ KK when I flopped trips, but the other guy runner runnered a straight on me. Lost 3/4 of my chips in another tourney on Wednesday when my KK on the button was beat by AA in the small blind, and lost an $800 cash pot on Wednesday when my KK was beat by J,9 with a runner runner flush.I freakin' LOVE KK. :club:

Anyone who thinks, KK loses more often on one site than any other, is a moron.Anyone who actually does lose with KK too often, either plays the hand wrong or hasn't played enough yet to have a significant sample.

stars 2-4 no limit1100$ pot (all in preflop) 3 players 2 players had kings kk -vs-kk)1 donkey had ace 10 suited !!!the donkey wins !! calls the table donkeys and runs !!!