Funny Sayings

Sometimes I pull out the "Exsqueeze me? Baking powder?" from Wayne's World

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

serious question.Do you find it hot when she swears?
LMAO... Maybe if she didn't do it so often... but seriously she finds places to put the word fuck you wouldn't even believe. I mean... just completely unneccesary places, lol.

Ill have to go easy on this one.... heres a couple In the middle of a story, include "so there I was with one thumb in my mouth, and one up my a**, switching them every five minutes"When burned on the hand/finger by something, say "didnt take me long to turn loose of that"... afterwards say "Im gonna have to go home and stick this incider"If using a dull drill bit in wood, tell anyone watching "You can tell the quality of a drill bit by the color of the smoke it produces..."When discussing money and investments, comment that "I used to have a lot of money, but I lost it all by investing in houses and lots". When the unsuspecting target says something about that being a sound investment, tell him that they were "WhoreHOUSES and LOTS of them"After someone lets a loud fart, say "Choke that damn thing next time and it'll probably start!"When someone is about to do someting stupid, like jumping a ramp on a motorcycle, tell them "Its like swallowing a gut... better not stop until you get to the end"

LMAO... Maybe if she didn't do it so often... but seriously she finds places to put the word fuck you wouldn't even believe. I mean... just completely unneccesary places, lol.
ok, I hear ya. I feel the same way. Girls who swear all the time actually disgust me. But if a normally clean-mouthed girl lets the occasional expletive fly, it kinda turns me on...
Tourettes%20Guy%20-%20TOTAL.jpg
Thank you. I have a new addiction. From now on when I get sucked out on I won't be saying "That's poker." It will be: "Well that's what happens when Alex Trebek has a picture of a giraffe in his ass, during an earthquake."

When I get confused or don't hear someone I'll occasionally pull out the Will Smith "rrRRRR?" think he did from "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air"When explaining something, end with "Don't ya know" like Bobby's mom used to do in "Bobby's World"

Thank you. I have a new addiction. From now on when I get sucked out on I won't be saying "That's poker." It will be: "Well that's what happens when Alex Trebek has a picture of a giraffe in his ass, during an earthquake."
That proves that isn't made up, no one in their right mind could write that **** down, that's just spontaneous craziness.

On a hot day I have heard/said... "I'm sweating like a hen hauling wood."Instead of referring to a sheila as "flat chested" you can say she's "flatter than piss on a plate."Also, one I like to say because nobody else EVER catches the reference (and I'm demented) is when somebody tells me something, I will shoot back with..."Liar, give me back my shoes." Sometimes I will carry it a step further by adding, "Aah, if I could only touch her brow."Major props to anyone who gets this reference - minus those who have read it in the original Army Thread.Have fun, cowboy.

The cool new saying is 'What the bitch?' instead of 'What the fuck?'
Or go Stewie-style and say "what the deuce?!?"Instead of "thank you", I like to say "spank you", even to strangers. They'll usually say "you're welcome...." then give you a weird/questioning look when they realized you might have said "spank".Stealing this one from "Pooty Tang", when someone says something like "man..it's hot out.." I'll say, "yea, and it's hot too!"Or if they say "look at her ***!" I'll add "yea...she's got a nice *** too!"People will hate you for this, but I'm ok with that."Go play a game of hide and go f-ck yourself!" is always a fav.I'm done....

fryer reminded me of a frequent one we use. usually something like, if the waitress delivers a pint of beer, someone will remark "wow, that is big and frothy," followed by someone else "yeah, and that's a nice-looking pint too."its definitely overused, but occasionally hilarious."how about a nice tall glass of shut the **** up juice!" is another favourite. the "juice" seals it.

Two of my favorite sayings I heard when I was in England:1. "Carrots, Peas, and Mashed potatoes, yeah?" 2. "Fucking Lollypop"Both of those had me cracking up. Our guide seemed to love saying the first one. The second one was heard during a soccer game.

Instead of saying "bye" or "see ya" we'll say "big gulps....." then leave.If you don't get this referance, you should punch yourself in the face.
My friends and I use that all the time. I'm also a big fan of "When in Rome" at various moments of conversation ala Anchorman.

Although most of this board is probably too young, I enjoy rehashing a ton of sayings from the movies "Slap Shot"

Although most of this board is probably too young, I enjoy rehashing a ton of sayings from the movies "Slap Shot"
Quotes from that movie make up 1/2 the words I say in any given day....