A Question For Non-believers

Not all . . . do a search. Some dinosaur fossils have been found above human fossils. How do we explain that? I don't have a clue . . . just interesting to think about.
Above does not mean younger. It generally follows that pattern, but not always. You get a lot of geological shifts over millions of years.If you have any specific examples that haven't been refuted/explained feel free to post.
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Above does not mean younger. It generally follows that pattern, but not always. You get a lot of geological shifts over millions of years.If you have any specific examples that haven't been refuted/explained feel free to post.
. . . you mean thousands of years :D:):club::D:D Sorry couldn't resist . . . lol
. . . you mean thousands of years :D:):club::D:D Sorry couldn't resist . . . lol
Funny, I was going to do the same thing when I posted the 'millions' :)
Everyone knows dinosaurs liked to bury their dead reeeaaal deep.
The problem is dinosaurs were in the unique position of knowing that God didn't exist, so they didn't have religous ceremonies like burials. They ate their dead instead.That's why God made them extinct - for being cannibals
One of the arguments I have seen from non-believers is this: They claim that most people who believe in GOD do so because they were brought up in church and that is what they have been taught . . . the term brainwashing rings a bell. To me there is some validity to this in some cases. I'm sure there are believers that believe just because they have been taught that their whole lives. But . . . couldn't that be true the other way around? I mean, if you have never set foot in a church or your parents were non-believers . . . wouldn't that affect your own beliefs?So my question is this. How many of you non-believers will admit that they either 1) have never been to church or 2) believe the way they do because their parents were non believers also?
I am bored and am only going to answer the question, I did not bother to read past that. Do I believe in God? I guess. I believe in a God, but I am not a strong beliver in organized religion or the what is written in the Bible.Have I ever been to church? Yes.Do I believe the way I do based on my parents? I don't think so. My parents are not church goers. Never have been. My mom took me to church at a young age to see if I would be interested in it. I wasn't. But, my mom does believe in God and grew up going to church every weekend. She just never forced my dad or I to go. She gave me the opportunity to experience it and make a decision for myself. My wife and I are trying to have a child and my wife is on the fence between her catholic upbringing and he desire to be agnostic, but we agreed when the time is right, if our child wants to go to church, then we will take him/her to church. So basically I believe I made the choice myself based on church and my parents and myself.
read the thread, idiot. they existed 6000 years ago, at the same time as people, dogs and monkeys with hats.
OMFG. LOL. ROFL. LMAO. I really can't believe that someone is this stupid. Can't do it
OMFG. LOL. ROFL. LMAO. I really can't believe that someone is this stupid. Can't do it
Perhaps you didn't see the drawing of the Garden of Eden complete with Adam, a dog, dinosaurs, and a monkey wearing a hat. If mediocre drawings aren't acceptable scientific proof, I don't know what is.
proof has been posted in this thread, so are you just going to call me stupid, or try to present some counterevidence?
Perhaps you didn't see the drawing of the Garden of Eden complete with Adam, a dog, dinosaurs, and a monkey wearing a hat. If mediocre drawings aren't acceptable scientific proof, I don't know what is.
proof has been posted in this thread, so are you just going to call me stupid, or try to present some counterevidence?
Only some monkey's wear hats. A lot like to wear sleeveless vests, but that doesn't make them gay.
Your statement just proves the lengths you will go to cling to anything but God.
It seems to me that your statements tend to prove the length you will go to cling to anything other than logic.
It seems to me that your statements tend to prove the length you will go to cling to anything other than logic.
I remember that scripture that said how logic would get me into heaven. Oh, wait, no- it said" Professing themselves to be wise they became fools. "

well basically there are two kinds of intelligence: wisdom and "intellect"a wise person is one with a deep awareness of his surroundingsa smart man is one whose brain is able to process information quickly (iq is a measure of this)an axample of a wise but not an intellectual person would be a street hustler who knows how to survive by his witsan example of a smart but not wise person would be a brilliant professor who is hopelessly clumsythe former are much more likely not to believe in god as wisdom is the primary skill involved in determining fact or fiction in that instanceincidentally this is why a lot of smart people believe in god.

I remember that scripture that said how logic would get me into heaven. Oh, wait, no- it said" Professing themselves to be wise they became fools. "
wow. not being sarcastic, that is unbelievably telling. a devout Christian saying he doesn't care about being logical, as long as he doesn't seem to be pretending to be smart.Pretty clever actually. When I start my own religion I hope I can think of clever ways to tell people they aren't allowed to be intelligent, and therefore realize its a crock of ****.