Moneymaker, 2.5 Million

What is with moneymaker on cardplayer.com. For god sakes, it makes me want to puke. Theres a cheesey banner of this lucksack, with that lame "Im getting paid to smile, smile" on his face. He isnt good at poker, I wish cardplayer would get rid of that banner, it is a serious eye sore. And I go to check the videos in the video section of cardplayer, and theres this dam 15 second moneymaker "Blah blah blah, 2.5 million didnt change his life, but it changed his car!" Wow, nobody cares what some ****** lucksack donkey, (who Acidentally got into the main event becuase he doesnt know how to read) does or doesnt do with the money that he got extremely fortunate to win. It just advertises "hey look, lets gamble, anyone can win, take this guy for example" I hate him and everything he stands for. Sorry to vent, but its so annoying. What a joke. Anyhow, to make this a constructive post, im going to get down to serious. I wasnt there to see it and I dont know all the facts, but how exactly did the play where DN went all in with 2 overcards and a nut flush draw go exactly? Im kina surprised that he would risk that much of his stack on what is between mid 30s-55% if the oponent calls. Im not saying its a bad play, but wondering exactly how the hand was played, how much was in the pot, what happened pre flop, how much DN had comitted. It just seems that he would wait for a better situation against really bad players. Cant go wrong though, on the betting end of it with that hand. But he did have quite a bit of chips right?

What is with moneymaker on cardplayer.com. For god sakes, it makes me want to puke. Theres a cheesey banner of this lucksack, with that lame "Im getting paid to smile, smile" on his face. He isnt good at poker, I wish cardplayer would get rid of that banner, it is a serious eye sore. And I go to check the videos in the video section of cardplayer, and theres this dam 15 second moneymaker "Blah blah blah, 2.5 million didnt change his life, but it changed his car!" Wow, nobody cares what some ****** lucksack donkey, (who Acidentally got into the main event becuase he doesnt know how to read) does or doesnt do with the money that he got extremely fortunate to win. It just advertises "hey look, lets gamble, anyone can win, take this guy for example" I hate him and everything he stands for. Sorry to vent, but its so annoying. What a joke. Anyhow, to make this a constructive post, im going to get down to serious. I wasnt there to see it and I dont know all the facts, but how exactly did the play where DN went all in with 2 overcards and a nut flush draw go exactly? Im kina surprised that he would risk that much of his stack on what is between mid 30s-55% if the oponent calls. Im not saying its a bad play, but wondering exactly how the hand was played, how much was in the pot, what happened pre flop, how much DN had comitted. It just seems that he would wait for a better situation against really bad players. Cant go wrong though, on the betting end of it with that hand. But he did have quite a bit of chips right?
how many main events have you won, i forgotreally...you cannot ignore the days he played great poker and won more than you ever have
Ya and if you would have won it, we would be seeing your dumb mug every where, so get over it. Kind of lame how this is bothering you so much.
Ya and if you would have won it, we would be seeing your dumb mug every where, so get over it. Kind of lame how this is bothering you so much.
Ah yes but is it as lame as how much his post is bothering YOU? :club:
It's called an Advertisement!

I get really pissed when people beat me to the pottery jokes.Sorry tantalar but you are one step away from GRAMBLER status and 2 steps away from RKIGS (thats right cuin4 you are below grambler)

Yeah, I am greatfull for the type of players that he brought into the poker world. But at the same time, Im not. I mean theres more variance when you play with bad players. It turns poker into more of a frustrating job and less of a fun job. -The vase in my avatar is actually the one that I am sending to DN. (Im actually boxing it up today) It might be my favorite one, I cant make up my mind. No but seriously, come on... It makes my blood boil when they say stuff like "We've got a bunch of pros out there today! Doyle Brunson, Ted Forrest, Chris Moneymaker, Layne flack, Phil Ivey, Its going to be exciting" Id rather here about the success of some random internet nobody player named"Ronald Bernard Aka "The bringer of pain" Aka " the blind stealer" and that thing with moneymaker and playboy. Wow...

Yeah, I am greatfull for the type of players that he brought into the poker world. But at the same time, Im not. I mean theres more variance when you play with bad players. It turns poker into more of a frustrating job and less of a fun job. -The vase in my avatar is actually the one that I am sending to DN. (Im actually boxing it up today) It might be my favorite one, I cant make up my mind. No but seriously, come on... It makes my blood boil when they say stuff like "We've got a bunch of pros out there today! Doyle Brunson, Ted Forrest, Chris Moneymaker, Layne flack, Phil Ivey, Its going to be exciting" Id rather here about the success of some random internet nobody player named"Ronald Bernard Aka "The bringer of pain" Aka " the blind stealer" and that thing with moneymaker and playboy. Wow...
Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrongso wrong unbelievably wrongincredibly wrongfantasically wrongbbfidtsRKIGS
-The vase in my avatar is actually the one that I am sending to DN. (Im actually boxing it up today) It might be my favorite one, I cant make up my mind.
and what would you suggest DN put in that vase? flowers? candy? maybe fill it with water and place a lone floating candle in the top for symbolism? seriously, i actually want to know what you want him to use it for.
Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrongso wrong unbelievably wrongincredibly wrongfantasically wrongbbfidtsRKIGS
no he's right, when i play at a table full of pros there isn't any variance, just me getting my *** handed to me.

he does play poker PROfessionally, so he is a proto be a professional you dont have to be good i guess, you can last a little while, loli am not saying that he isnt good at all, he has cashed since

....theres more variance because when you bet, nobody folds. When you raise all in with AK, someone always calls with 22. When you bet an open ended straight flush draw, people will call all ins holding bottom pair, becuase they think you are bluffing. There are more pre flop, on the flop, turn, and river calls, and less folds. Which means there are more situations where a lot of chips are on the line, as where in a situation with better players, there wont be as many gambling situations. How is there not a lot of variance with playing bad players?

You're an idiot. The whole point is........anyone can win at poker, and suprise suprise, this attracts donks. Stop whinning and take advantage of it.
You're an idiot. The whole point is........anyone can win at poker, and suprise suprise, this attracts donks. Stop whinning and take advantage of it.
I'll give this a 6/10. Not a bad flame, short, simple, and to the point.