I need help. We had a earthquake last night 2 miles from home, while I was hu in a 45 person sng. First thing I thought about was did comcast drop me. I played out the next 5 hands for the win., before checking on family and kids. My priorities may be wack.

I need help. We had a earthquake last night 2 miles from home, while I was hu in a 45 person sng. First thing I thought about was did comcast drop me. I played out the next 5 hands for the win., before checking on family and kids. My priorities may be wack.
so what you are saying is that your family is worth less than the $65 (approx.) payout for first place. Assuming of course that this was a $5 SNG.Yes your priorities are way out of whack.Would you have felt better if you had won $1.5 million for the win only to find out that when you eventually did check on the family and kids they were trapped beneath a whole pile of rubble and suffocated to death.Family first dude, I would have dropped that tourny in a flash to check on my family.But then again you are just posting this to get reactions from people so I call BS on your post :club:
so what you are saying is that your family is worth less than the $65 (approx.) payout for first place. Assuming of course that this was a $5 SNG.Yes your priorities are way out of whack.Would you have felt better if you had won $1.5 million for the win only to find out that when you eventually did check on the family and kids they were trapped beneath a whole pile of rubble and suffocated to death.Family first dude, I would have dropped that tourny in a flash to check on my family.But then again you are just posting this to get reactions from people so I call BS on your post :club:
Correwct low payout. Only a 3.8. I was in house so knew it was still standing. Earthquake was in vancouver washington 139 am pst last night so no bull.
Clearly you are stupid also if you didn't understand the guy's question. ****ing dumbass.
Ahh, wouldn't be a good day at FCP without Merc and yoda going at it in at least one thread. :club:
I live in Ca- It would have to be a serious earthquake to really worry about it. How big was it?
I live in Vancouver, and am from So Cal. The earthquake was nothing more than a rattle. It didn't even knock a glass off of the table. It was weak, no reason to check on family. It didn't even wake my wife or kids up.BRAG POST
Ahh, wouldn't be a good day at FCP without Merc and yoda going at it in at least one thread. :club:
QFT

must have been a REALLY small one because I am from the same area and I didn't feel a thing.Also,You are a class C felon playing internet poker in WA. Go join your fellow class C felons (child molestors) in jail where you belong.SW

Well, if you're like me and from California, it's not even considered a real earthquake until buildings are falling down and the ground starts cracking. Maybe that big win will pay for a few of the broken plates.
He has penis envy, I can't stop the RKIGS from posting his rubbish unfortunately. Just ignore him like you would Cuin4 and it makes the forum a happier place.
Clearly you are stupid also if you didn't understand the guy's question. ****ing dumbass.
Thanks RKIGS - maybe you can show me where there is a question in the OP? And it's fucking dumbass. You fucking dumbass.Funny how he puts a quote about ignoring me in his signature but hasn't actually ignored me. Such a sad human being.

if it was just a little rattle I woulda just made sure they were all okduring the break, of courseas someone said if you dont hear screaming dont worry, they are either ok, or dead