Sitting with 320k in chips going into "day 3", that's somewhere along 6th or 7th in chips.Good work man, keep up the excellent work and haul this mother ****** down!

Sitting with 320k in chips going into "day 3", that's somewhere along 6th or 7th in chips.Good work man, keep up the excellent work and haul this mother ****** down!
Thanks for this.Guess you missed the threads already in progress.
Nice job complaining about every retarded thread. Must be fun to be you.
2000+ witty retorts. talk about honing a useless talent :club: Aim high, and you may land yourself a role as the next "Triumph the insult dog"... for me to poop on./jackass

i am so obliterated right now been drinking or a while and lemme tell you this: people are ******* coated bastards with barsrard filling. dont believe me? just realth the thers. no listen up: women are no good either. they kill your bankroll. stay away from them. get a 6 string, maybe 3-4 six strings, get yourself s red bull and a bottle of water and quad table. thats how we do it in the hood.

i am so obliterated right now been drinking or a while and lemme tell you this: people are ******* coated bastards with barsrard filling. dont believe me? just realth the thers. no listen up: women are no good either. they kill your bankroll. stay away from them. get a 6 string, maybe 3-4 six strings, get yourself s red bull and a bottle of water and quad table. thats how we do it in the hood.
See, in the hood they don't even start a new thread every time a young G gets a boner.
i am so obliterated right now been drinking or a while and lemme tell you this: people are ******* coated bastards with barsrard filling. dont believe me? just realth the thers. no listen up: women are no good either. they kill your bankroll. stay away from them. get a 6 string maybe 3-4 six strings, get yourself s red bull and a bottle of water and quad table. thats how we do it in the hood.
What the fuck did you just say?just realth the thers?