High Stakes Season 2 Over?

so was this before or after the bus accident?
I'm guessing after. They said he brings 400k to the table so it must be the settlement money from the bus accident.

I don't want to give anything away(to people that don't want to know) if what I heard was true. But on 2+2 someone mentioned a hand between DN and Gus that was pretty crazy. Like one turned a FH and it gave the other quads. Does anyone know anything about it? I didn't know if it was someone just making crap up. I can be pretty gullible.

I don't want to give anything away(to people that don't want to know) if what I heard was true. But on 2+2 someone mentioned a hand between DN and Gus that was pretty crazy. Like one turned a FH and it gave the other quads. Does anyone know anything about it? I didn't know if it was someone just making crap up. I can be pretty gullible.
could be that hand that Daniel wrote about in...whats that thing called again..oh yeah, his blog.Gus takes all his profits, and then some.
could be that hand that Daniel wrote about in...whats that thing called again..oh yeah, his blog.Gus takes all his profits, and then some.
Well I didn't want to get specific in case I did hear correctly and a lot of people didn't know about it yet. I used to read DN's blog and must have read it there as well.
I'm guessing after. They said he brings 400k to the table so it must be the settlement money from the bus accident.
I think the second season is two 12 hour sessions actually. The last episode I believe is the beginning of day two, soon the ugly stick is gonna beat down KidPoker's chipstack including a sick hand with Gus Hansen for what was it like 200k ?I do agree it's the best poker show on TV, only rivaled by some of the non holdem WSOP events aired by ESPN. Fun to see something besides NLHE tourney after NLHE tourney.
I think the second season is two 12 hour sessions actually. The last episode I believe is the beginning of day two, soon the ugly stick is gonna beat down KidPoker's chipstack including a sick hand with Gus Hansen for what was it like 200k ?I do agree it's the best poker show on TV, only rivaled by some of the non holdem WSOP events aired by ESPN. Fun to see something besides NLHE tourney after NLHE tourney.
yeah last episode was the start of day 2 bc everyone was wearing different clothes