How Would You Play It?

Well, it's 6 handed on the Final Table of a 413 person MTT. I'm chip leader at the moment with 150k and blinds are 2k/4k.UTG with AdQd I raise to 10K.Next to act raises all in for 19K more.Someone folds.Button raises allin for 52K more on top of my 10K.SB folds.BB (second in chips)moves all in for 88K on top of my 10K.The only "maniac" was the shortstack who was the first to go all in who lucked his way onto the final table. Everyone else wasn't really making random moves and the BB is a very tight player.What do you do? If you call and win you have 80% of the chips in play. If you call and lose you are down to 52K.

Why are you even posting this hand? Fold. Fold. Fold. I'm guessing noone had aces or kings and you would have one the pot when you spiked your hand. Don't be results oriented. Make correct decisions and you will win in the long run.

FOLD. think about it really hard, and long, and still fold. Fold like you've never folded before!!! Fold likes it's your job, like you enjoy nothing more in the world than...folding. Don't second guess yourself just because you would have won the pot. With the infomation you had at the time you made your decision, you made the correct decision. Sometimes the 'ol 27 flops trips...but you still can't play it from MP facing a raise/re-raise.

Easy fold.I'd expect to see AA, KK or QQ from one of the hands where you are a big underdog, and you are dominated by at least one of the hands...why triple someone up?As the big stack, I prefer to play little (but raised) pots against a big field. If I had a shortie going all-in against my raise, and I was head's up, I would call, but never in this situation.

Thanks guys, I thought it was an instant fold too but my friend was saying I was an idiot for instant folding. I was going to call the first all in because the guy's a maniac. Second I was going to be in a tough decision but after the third it was an instant fold. If I lost the hand I'd be shortstacked. The hands were like this:1st All in: Q92nd All in: AK3rd All in: JJFlop came down A-10d-9d and I woulda turned the nut diamond flush. My friend flipped out and said I was stupid for folding it. guy with AK took down the pot and went on to win the tourney. I got 2nd.

My friend flipped out and said I was stupid for folding it.
Results oriented thinking.Against those hands, you had a 10% chance of winning pre-flop...you only 2 outs, plus the 18:1 shot of hitting your flush.

lol, cmon..easiest fold in mankind's history. Next time you fold, dont even look at the screen. Doesnt matter, because you folded.

With AQ there, you have 3 ways to win - a flush, a straight, and hitting your queen. Obviously with the pot odds of having three other people in there and the EV of being able to take out players and get more money, it's an instacall. See, it's easy to sound like you know a lot about poker and still be wrong. Tell your friend to shush and don't let non-poker players watch you - it only throws off your game.

Easy easy fold You're probably dominated and could be drawing very very thinI would probably fold to the Button's jam; the BB moving in also makes it a no-brainer.
Agreed. The single reraise is a sign of good strength, the re-reraise shows a massive hand.

while the fold is easy there is a concept exemplified that the OP should understand. when you are chip leader you need to hold onto your chips at pretty much all costs. you can use that 100K you saved in chips to consistently steal blinds and make people afraid to play a pot with you.don't take marginal gambles in large pots with the chip lead when you can get out relatively unscathed.

like everyone said its an easy fold, aq vs three random hands. You arent oing to win that often and there is no point to waste half your stack to take a few people out when a couple people might be out at the end of the hand anyway