Daniel Negreanu,I sell computers at Dell :club: I deal exclusively with high-end gaming computers and TVs. I've been an FCP member for about a year now, and if you EVER want a Dell computer for anyone you know, I will seriously twist managements arm and make them give you the maximum discount possibleThis is such a lame thread, but i'm serious! Phil Laak ordered one recently and Todd Brunson has one too... but they're chumps compared to DN. Take some of this 12 million you're going to win from the M.E. and lets get you a 30" dual-link widescreen ultrasharp monitor along with a core 2 extreme processor.I feel so stupid that i wrote this, but on the one billionth of a percent chance that you'll actually say "what the hell lets get a new computer" i still consider it +EV.-jp.s. FCPers, please restrict your flames to one of the following:1) i'm a douchebag2) you hate Dell and want to share that hatred

Will you give your fellow FCP brother (me) a discount too?
if you're buying something hardcore yeah. otherwise PM me and i'll teach you how to get the absolute cheapest price :)depends on what yer lookin for. Dell has about 5 prices for the exact same computer configuration, so knowledge is power when it comes to them :club:
Apparently Dell's have been spontaneously combusting lately:Link
yeah we're not supposed to comment on that lol. i actually dont know the specifics but that was pretty weird.Man, Dell is currently selling the most hardcore computer alive.. we've got the xps 700 with a 30inch dual link (it uses both DVI outs to draw the single screen for an insane resolution) and core 2 extreme processor with quad-GPU configuration.This thing makes my AMD monstrosity look like a little bitchWe're really investing some serious cash in making these top level systems. The xps 700 has 7 fans, barely audible, that actually end up being more effective than watercooling.I like my job, lol, what can i say.
Daniel Negreanu,I sell computers at Dell :club: I deal exclusively with high-end gaming computers and TVs. I've been an FCP member for about a year now, and if you EVER want a Dell computer for anyone you know, I will seriously twist managements arm and make them give you the maximum discount possibleThis is such a lame thread, but i'm serious! Phil Laak ordered one recently and Todd Brunson has one too... but they're chumps compared to DN. Take some of this 12 million you're going to win from the M.E. and lets get you a 30" dual-link widescreen ultrasharp monitor along with a core 2 extreme processor.I feel so stupid that i wrote this, but on the one billionth of a percent chance that you'll actually say "what the hell lets get a new computer" i still consider it +EV.-jp.s. FCPers, please restrict your flames to one of the following:1) i'm a douchebag2) you hate Dell and want to share that hatred
You're a douchebag.
I have a deep hatred for Dell and just wanted to share that with everyone.
What can I get for 1k?
What can I get for 1k?
if you exploit the discounts right now, a pretty bad assed E1505 notebook (15.4" widescreen, probably ultrasharp digital display so you can multi table at high resolutions, 1gb ram) We're talking mobile gaming quality (not top of the line, but close enough to kick some ***)e1505's are awesome. I'm typing on one now. I actually managed to get 50% off of this one.. best promotion i've seen since working there (it was 40% off for one day and i added 10% for employee discount. hardcore)

god dammit, this thread is about one month too latei just bought an insprion e1705 notebook for 2300 after the $750 off coupon... :club: they jacked the price up the week i decided to pick one up. couple of other fcp'ers got the same deal for like 1300... just my lucki mean im happy and all with the notebook, its the greatest thing ever, but i would have loved to save an extra $800 or so

god dammit, this thread is about one month too latei just bought an insprion e1705 notebook for 2300 after the $750 off coupon... :club: they jacked the price up the week i decided to pick one up. couple of other fcp'ers got the same deal for like 1300... just my lucki mean im happy and all with the notebook, its the greatest thing ever, but i would have loved to save an extra $800 or so
Those e1705s are badassed. Yeah that 750 coupon from like, deals2buy.com is usually a really good deal, but that 35% off was awesome.Just send it back and i'll sell you the cheaper one :D
Those e1705s are badassed. Yeah that 750 coupon from like, deals2buy.com is usually a really good deal, but that 35% off was awesome.Just send it back and i'll sell you the cheaper one :club:
this is borderline spam. I've got like 10 PMs of people asking me to get them a computer. I might actually inadvertently make money off of these posts.. which is kind of the definition of spam. Mods, lock this post up lol. Seriously though, i'll help any FCPer out. Sometimes it hurts me to sell you a really cheap system, but i'll show you how to find it online and buy it online. Sometimes it might actually help me to sell it, in which case i wont hesitate :D

In case anyone was apprehensive about dealin with Kantian, I just got a computer from him after messaging him. I can't say enough about how he dealt with me and was able to get me a badass discount on a fn tight notebook.I'm goin to college in a few days and wanted a custom job to replace my desktop. I ended up with about a 5k system and got it for more like 4k bc of Kantian.If anyone is wanting a computer, Kantian was amazing, I can't say enough about him.

In case anyone was apprehensive about dealin with Kantian, I just got a computer from him after messaging him. I can't say enough about how he dealt with me and was able to get me a badass discount on a fn tight notebook.I'm goin to college in a few days and wanted a custom job to replace my desktop. I ended up with about a 5k system and got it for more like 4k bc of Kantian.If anyone is wanting a computer, Kantian was amazing, I can't say enough about him.
That's all well and good, but how was he in the sack? Details, man.