For The Long Time Posters In This Forum Only...

Hey,I haven't been lurking around these forums for a long time as I have been extremely busy with school and other activities. I started reguarly checking the forums about 2 months ago and today I finally realized that something was missing. Where's Smash? I remember Smasharoo used to post on this forum a long time ago and if you posted anything stupid, he was sure to flame you. I haven't seen him around lately. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong forum? Maybe he doesn't post in general anymore or something. If anyone has any information to the whereabouts of Smash, I'd really appreciate it. Oh and Marionsauce too. Is she still here? Thanks.

Hey,I haven't been lurking around these forums for a long time as I have been extremely busy with school and other activities. I started reguarly checking the forums about 2 months ago and today I finally realized that something was missing. Where's Smash? I remember Smasharoo used to post on this forum a long time ago and if you posted anything stupid, he was sure to flame you. I haven't seen him around lately. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong forum? Maybe he doesn't post in general anymore or something. If anyone has any information to the whereabouts of Smash, I'd really appreciate it. Oh and Marionsauce too. Is she still here? Thanks.
Yeah...Smash has stated that he will "never come to this forum again" about a half dozen times. He still visits but very infrequently.Marion is still around but doesn't post much anymore. Fact is, I see her more often in real life than I do on the forum.
Lets all bow are heads and say a little prayer for all the members who lost there life chasing the dream.
I believe the children are our are future Teach them well and let them lead the way Show them all the beauty they possess inside Give them a sense of pride to make it easierLet the children's laughter remind us how we used to be Everybody searching for a hero People need someone to look up to I never found anyone to fulfill my needs A lonely place to be So I learned to depend on me [Chorus:]I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows If I fail, if I succeed At least I live as I believe No matter what they take from me They can't take away my dignity Because the greatest love of all Is happening to me I found the greatest love of all Inside of me The greatest love of all Is easy to achieve Learning to love yourself It is the greatest love of all I believe the children are our futureTeach them well and let them lead the way Show them all the beauty they possess inside Give them a sense of pride to make it easier Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be [Chorus]And if by chance, that special place That you've been dreaming of Leads you to a lonely place Find your strength in love
this forum was much better when u felt like you knew all the posters
I know you better than you think I do.. :club:

Im still here, Im kinda old school. Dont have the quantity as most old schoolers but been here since near the beginning... Smash was definitely good for a laugh but so is ALF :club: